1. Collapse Details
    Vigica Android boxes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Mountaineer,

I was looking at the Vigica boxes online after you mentioned them in the A3 thread. I see on Vigica's website that in addition to the C60S, there's now a C70S -- but the specs look identical. Do you know if there's some difference other than the case?

You mentioned that the satellite side of the system had some issues. What are you finding? And does it have blind scan?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Gk526s android receiver I picked up several months ago has the same specs as the Vigica. It would be nice if the firmware is interchangeable. Support is nonexistent for the gk526s.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A quick look shows no firmware support for the Vigica either.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    A quick look shows no firmware support for the Vigica either.
    I think this is it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    6ft Solid w/NS741 C/KU LNBF Openbox s9, 1M Channel Master w/Avenger 321 Openbox x3

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try downloading something from that site.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sat side is pretty bad. It is difficult to setup, no way to save to an editable file. Blind scan is poor at best. It comes with an eu plug and no adapter. Picture is pretty good. Have not tried to move a dish or anything. Spent all my time editing sats. Almost have to manually input tps and scan. has built in editor for sats, channels and sats, but painfully slow doing this with the remote....and the remote is very cheap....exactly like the M100, X2, izibox. Just different buttons.
    On the positive side...xmbc works...netflix works... has built in wifi that works....internet works...google play apps work....i can play movies saved on my Azme thru the network.....Easy remote mouse.....
    If using it to play just 99 west and netflix....I hate to recommend the box without major revisions to the sat side...but for the price it is up to you. I am using it to watch fixed dishes...play stuff downstairs from azme upstairs....and netfilx.
    Cant find any way to setup recordings...it seems to me that it wants to play itself thru xbmc, if i could set it up like that I think it would work. XBMC has timers etc. Any ideas on that?

As far as the 70 series I have no idea. Both models seem to have a terrestrial model...so make sure you get the DVB s2 one which ever you decide on.

Overall...like many receivers....plenty of potential...pitiful firmware.Would it be a total loss to order one...yes...if you were looking for sat side high usage and ease. Maybe not if you are going to use it for simple TV watching and the apps.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you please try to download and play some action game apps such as SubwaySurfer and HayDay? Action games such as these have lots of graphics and speed. Loading them will tell how good the Android side is.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it have a 10750 lnb setting?

can you put up a couple pictures of the sat menus?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Try downloading something from that site.
    Not very useful unless you read Chinese is it. I tried to download one and it said I had chosen to open some exe file.

Edit:From what I've read it looks like the exe file is an ftp like program for a cloud server.
    6ft Solid w/NS741 C/KU LNBF Openbox s9, 1M Channel Master w/Avenger 321 Openbox x3

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has all the LO settings you could want.

Here is the amazon page:
    hxxp://www.amazon.com/Android-Definition-Receiver-Aml8726-mx-Streaming/dp/B00MEBALPC

If you go here and click on C 60S....theere is a folder with pictures and screen shots...it is accurate for the most part.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also if you google it...there is a 4:00 minute video showing it and the screen operations. It may be on the site [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast