Quote Originally Posted by Jim S. View Post
I'm curious as to whether the A3 fixes these longstanding A1/A2 bugs:

1) Timer recordings fail if the dish isn't already parked on the satellite to be recorded.
2) Radio channels cannot be streamed from the web interface (locks up when trying).
3) Android remote-access app doesn't even offer access to radio stations.
4) Box sometimes fails with nothing but an "ERROR" message when channel-surfing a long channel list, requiring a complete powerdown to receive any signal thereafter.
Haven't had too much time to test much more on this receiver. Waiting for a more stable release that fixes the blind scanning and other glitches before I spend more time with it. I was contemplating streaming to my Nexus, but just haven't gotten around to it. My one test was to take the Nexus to the library and use their wifi to test the streaming function. I still have plans to test XBMC and compare it to my PC speed wise and performance.

Haven't tried items 1 to 3 yet.
Haven't had any problems with item 4.

Maybe I was lucky, but the only one time reboot I've had with this receiver was with the original firmware. Considering it's a new receiver with beta software, I still like it very much and enjoy testing it whenever I have free time. If support continues, I think it could be a very enjoyable receiver to have in your stable. But as usual, at the end of the day, I always return to my Duo² to test.