Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    ...Costa ,I don't think WE can see more new cnhls ,no mater with Vietnamish or American box ...

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chifut View Post
    ...Costa ,I don't think WE can see more new cnhls ,no mater with Vietnamish or American box ...
    Chifut, the point is for me to scan Amc 21 with my Vu+solo2 to see if blind scan picks up all the channels. This is the thread I'm referring to:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a bit of time on my hands today so Lex and myself are going to test out the Channel Master 1.2m dish today. Lex came up with a temporary base to place the dish as I wouldn't want to install a pole without actually knowing that this dish will work. I'm going to use my invacom twf-031 lnbf with my gibertini feedhorn to begin but if it doesn't show anything I will slap that lnbf on the feedhorn that came with the dish:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worked like a charm with the channel master feedhorn. The heavy duty HH motor moves the Channel Master 1.2m with ease:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few more detailed pics. I will do a bit more testing before notifying the wifey of another pole install:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, that's a setup I would love to find on Craigs list or ebay for that matter, but closer to home.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costactc Those are great pictures!Can you tell us more about the H-H motor attached.I have a couple of those CM dishes and want a motor that can handle the weigh.Thanks

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skink View Post
    Costactc Those are great pictures!Can you tell us more about the H-H motor attached.I have a couple of those CM dishes and want a motor that can handle the weigh.Thanks
    The motor works flawlessly but is quite noisy, here is where I purchased it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just went back to the site mentioned and the price of the H-H motor has increased quite large amount.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234