The X² PREMIUM III finally arrived today..It should have been here last week but DHL must be the worst shipping company in the world.
At least it arrived in one piece safe.

It look very sturdy and well built and packaged very professorially. The cover is very strong canvas rather than the cheap plastic most boxes come in. as you can see in the attached pictures it is fully FCC certified and comes with a North American plug, so no need for adapters.

Once again X² has supplied us with two remotes one larger than the other and extras such as a user CD, WiFi antenna for better range and also HDMI and RCA cables, Ethernet wire and your warranty product card.

They have already sent a new file to load to fix issues and I'm sure they will be more on the way soon. As everyone knows new products have bug's and I expect these to be worked out as we move along, Carlos also have an X² PREMIUM III and has been reporting back to X² with his findings.

I should have time later tonight or tomorrow to fire it up and take it for a test ride and will post some screen shots of the menus and report some Blind Scan speed times.

In the mean time here are some pictures of the X² PREMIUM III.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]