1. Collapse Details
    openbox z5 receiver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    hello to all the friends from this forum,,, the only thing that I want to say is that I have been checking this receiver and I'm impress with this receiver,,,,,,,, the picture quality is great and the features that it has are real good,,, you tube and the iptv channels are working fine the only thing that I see is that when I scan for fta channels the receiver is not finding all the channels but other than that it works great.
    God is good

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received the Z5 and appears to have better receive sensitive and error correction then X5 on weak channels.
    The channel edit freezes up and channel move does not work. internal power supply has been removed. Will not accept channel map fron X5 so need to scan channels new. The 2 amp 12v power supply has a European connector so replaced with different power supply with US connector as I do not like adapter supplied. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The power connector needs to be glued to case as 1 hard push will break it.
    The performance of receiver is good and fast channel swithing. Internet function works ok.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    what I also see on this receiver is that the blind scan is really fast the only thing about this receiver is the owners manual is so small that you can not read the instructions
    God is good