1. Collapse Details
    Gibertini Feedhorn
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I just received my new Gibertini feedhorn C120. This feedhorn will be used in combination with my invacom twf-031 flange lnbf and on my 4' dish. They didn't send me the neck clamp for a 40mm throat so I will have to mod something. It's pouring rain here today so this will have to wait until tomorrow:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you will find that combination works very well. That feed horn is about the same size found on 1-1.2 meter commercial dishes.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope so EB. I'd give it a shot today but it's raining hard at the moment. The combination of the 2 makes for an extremely heavy feed:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much better weather today so I decided to slap the feed on to replace my invacom snh-031. I too db levels of all sats from 72-103w before installing the new feed and I came up with some mixed results. Wind and clouds moved in after I had installed the new feed so db level is a bit down on most sats but a bit higher at the start of my scans. I must agree with EB that db levels can fluctuate on each individual tp from minute to minute. Overall, I am quite satisfied with this new feed and would like to thank Lex for coming up with a temporary collar. Hisat from the UK apologised and have sent the original collar that should have come with the feedhorn.
    I will keep scanning until I can get more favourable numbers as I know this feed is more then capable.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

good look of my deck and yard.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    starting to look like me , dishes everywhere

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure wouldn't want to get on a ladder to adjust the dish. I would probably wind up on my butt along with the dish. LOL

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually East you don't even need a ladder to get to the dish. I use the railing from the deck and my table, takes less then 2 seconds to get to it.