Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by satcrazy View Post
    I'm happy for you costa. This is a very good box.its super fast!!!!!
    Just curious as to what firmware your using? I'm planning to flash with the latest.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 1.22, That's the newest one.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Costactc for making your N.A. list available.To add this to the receiver,do you extract the file,copy to a usb stick and replace the factory list?Should you copy the factory first before replacing with the N.A. list?These many sound like rudimentary questions,but i rather ask now and avoid complications later.Thanks again

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skink View Post
    Thanks Costactc for making your N.A. list available.To add this to the receiver,do you extract the file,copy to a usb stick and replace the factory list?Should you copy the factory first before replacing with the N.A. list?These many sound like rudimentary questions,but i rather ask now and avoid complications later.Thanks again
    Just extract to usb, not necessary to copy the factory at all as those sats are for Europe/Asia. I've been using this receiver for quite sometime so any questions about it will not be rudimentary to me-ask away.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more question on your list.Some satellites are both C/Ku,should someone edit your list or can you add the satellites later?Thanks

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can add the satellites but their orbital position will not be stored if using disecq 1.2 or usals with a hh motor. I just change my sat info accordingly.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The electrical plug that comes with these receivers look like something for an arc welder.This receiver is definitely for the European market.I loaded the N.A. list on a usb stick and plugged it in the receiver.The receiver showed me the items on the stick,but when i clicked on I get nothing.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had an issue with a file for this receiver:

menu
    usb/external drive
    usb up/down/file manager
    find file
    ok

Should work and a really small file so it only takes a split second.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costa how does this receiver compare to your other Technomate? Which is the best? How does the tuner work with low and high bitrate feeds? Does it cover all audio types?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Costa how does this receiver compare to your other Technomate? Which is the best? How does the tuner work with low and high bitrate feeds? Does it cover all audio types?
    This receiver works awesome with all of the above. Although the M1 model was manufactured in Korea I prefer the M3 because of its fast blind scan. The M1 gui is identical to the older Coolsat 5+6k.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast