Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would not put too much stock in wotsats ratings especially when it comes to Technomate, they gave the TM800 a glowing review even though that receiver was a lemon from day one and was till the day TM discontinued it. That said their none linux receivers have always been some of the best available and now their E2 receivers are showing a lot of promise (when they dont mess the rivers up that is).

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costactc, congratulations on the new 5402 M3. I own one and I love it. The tuner is slightly less sensitive than the 5302 but not by much. It's very stable and smooth, and super fast. The blind scan is fast and very accurate.

The best news for you is that 5402 M3 uses the same channel list as the Dr Hd F15. So after you do a blind scan with the 5402, just upload it into a usb, and load it into the F15!!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satcrazy View Post
    Costactc, congratulations on the new 5402 M3. I own one and I love it. The tuner is slightly less sensitive than the 5302 but not by much. It's very stable and smooth, and super fast. The blind scan is fast and very accurate.

The best news for you is that 5402 M3 uses the same channel list as the Dr Hd F15. So after you do a blind scan with the 5402, just upload it into a usb, and load it into the F15!!!!!
    I was told to avoid the m2+3 as its tuner is less sensitive then the m1 which I purchased. The Clarke Tech editor works on Technomate, Dr hd and Clarke Tech receivers.