Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Not sure what you mean. It has youtube, weather, iptv, games etc. i think you can unlock some stuff by entering some codes, but that is on the site I gave I think. i think they call it super settings.
    I don't want to mislead people...it is not the greatest receiver of all time...but for 40 bucks I think you can do a lot worse spending a lot more.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another site that has more info...it is spanish or Portuguese and google translate isn't the best but:

hxxp://www.dragteam.info/forum/izibox-831/

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may also run funbox firmware. Will test tonight.

has dlna etc

here: hxxp://www.funsw.org/

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funbox firmware will not load. I ran into a problem with the channel editor. It loads the files, but puts channels on wrong sats. For instance it changes channels from C-g16 to C-G28 and when you load it back in it stays that way. Thank goodness I made a backup before editing. Izibox firmware is pretty good. A lot better than the acebox it comes with. One thing that needs fixing is that it lists the sats when you call them up to change to another one in the order they were scanned not in the order by location. Overall I'm very pleased with the box. i will continue to work with the channel editor and see if I'm doing something wrong.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found the answer to one problem....there is no sat button and the stop button listed sats all out of order...but the slow button works perfect, it is in essence the "sat" button. Makes it much more convenient. yes the box has youtube, and the adult ones as well.
    Also if anyone needs the satlist I made with channels..let me know. I really am starting to think even more highly of this box. let me know when yours comes in rrobb, I can probably save you a ton of time with a few tips.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    mountaineer
    Thanks for all your inputs. I'm losing track on this post. Are you loading izibox or other firmwares on a iSmart m100?? or did you received other brand?? There are some different brands mentioned , Thanks!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it is not the M100. It is the generic acebox. M100 firmware , channel editor etc will not work on Acebox/izibox..even though they seem to have the same processor. The generic acebox has terrible firmware on it. I tried all kinds of firmware including m100 etc. Only izibox would load and work...it is much better firmware. Really a good little box especially for $40.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, thanks a lot for the clarification and for the izibox links!!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    USPS delivered the box today. Hopefully I have time to set it up and test it tonight.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great!!! I will be waiting for your review!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast