1. Collapse Details
    Acebox dvb-s2 receiver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello
    Mountaineer, any update in the generic sumplus??
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes,

i got it last Wednesday..surprise it was that early. Hardware is nice...sturdy built metal about the same size as S10. Rocker switch on back. EU plugin with adapter that is also a surge protector. Blind scans fairly fast and accurately...faster than s10 a little slower than X2.
    Comes with asian/eu sat list. Can edit/add channels and sats on screen. has you tube and other nice add ons / but not all work. Plugged my ismart m100 wifi antennae in and it recognized it and I connected to internet.

Bad....
    it is an ACEBOX. can't find anything on them. Emailed company asking for link to firmware or channel editor...they got right back to me...but got these messages:

1)Thank you for your purchase. The upgrade firmware has not opened to public. We focus on Europe and Asia satellite channel. We would like to know if the free sat account work in US. If you are interesting in decode. We will offer technical support for you. Hope to hear from you.
    If you are satisfied with the items and our service, please don’t forget to give us a
    positive feedback. We will greatly appreciate it and look forward to more
    cooperation and transactions.
    Have a good day.

2) Please find the attachment. It's a one year sharing account.
    You my insert a wifi dongle into the USB port of the box or connect a cable. It can access internet to get the sharing code.

It is the same processor as the m100, but it will not take the channel list from m100, and m100 editor will not open file to edit from the ACEBOX.

Firmware is clunky. Shows moving dish for every button push when on usals sat. change the channel, menu, etc Moving dish. Also when in usals sometimes it will not scan H transponders, which makes setting it up difficult. Once set up it seems to work fine. if firmware were from another box or updated, and channel/sat editor was available then it would be a good box. hardware it is fine and more than capable. If anyone can help locate firmware or editor let me know.
    here are the database files:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

both need the endings changed to .bin . the .rar is not compressed just change to .bin.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it is an X5 super clone? I will try that firmware on it tonight.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does the menu screen is similar to X5 and m100?? If so its a X5 clone for sure. Just for watch TV my m100 is great. No need to play around with firmware or else. Due to the high temp I keep mine with a small fan, so far so good

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Menu is not like m100. Don't have x5. Super firmware won't load either. This thing blind scans pretty fast, if not x2 speed close. 1 pass blind scanning.... transponders and channels at same time. Misses a few. For a sat box just to watch on...good. to blind scan on once everything is set up...great. setting it up....poor. have to delete each transponder one at a time. For 40 delivered good to great. Firmware fixed, computer channel editor, and american sat/tp file it would be a very good box. Due to firmware...m100 is a better receiver.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think i am making some progress...I believe it is an izibox. The channel editor for izibox works on this box from what i can tell. i got some izibox firmware and will try it tonight. Channel editor was a big thing .....here it is :

change ending from .txt to .exe works on bin files
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does use izibox software. Loaded right in and seems to be much better firmware. Even has ftp update ...updated to latest which was 3-10-2014. More testing to come...but if this works out well...then the box is a steal for 40 bucks. i'll get back to you.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please post software, thanks a lot!! Is there any home page for izi??

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is an izibox hd basic....

hxxp://www.izibox.info/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=b1k4dicacg7sppuh9e0va7puf2&(Ho mepage?)

hxxp://www.tdtsathd.com/izibox-basic-hd/ (firmware, but not latest. Download and install nov 2013 then upgrade through lan)

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What benefits from the ismart factory can you see??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast