Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by ftanut View Post
    Still having issues with the Time and Date changing on my X2 Premium, as far as I know, I am using the latest update. Is anyone else having this problem of the Time and Date changing on their receivers. This does not keep the X2 from working, but it is annoying at times. Also noticed that sometimes the X2 Premium receiver freezes when changing channels, and have to unplug it from the wall to reset it. Well, enough ranting for now, LOL.
    Personally I have not had any freezing issues when changing channels, the time and date mostly the time can change on different birds when on different satellites from around the world. Is this what you mean?

Maybe others can chime in if experiences same issues. X2 is currently concentrating on the Premium lll software's so Premium ll is at a stand still and to be honest I'm not sure if they will be working on the Premium ll further, but we can always ask. I think they did good for two years of support for a 50 dollar box..much better than many and most others on support.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time is set to keep updated using the Internet. So you must have the box connected using the ethernet port or wi-fi
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Time is set to keep updated using the Internet. So you must have the box connected using the ethernet port or wi-fi
    Well that explains it, because my receiver is not connected to either a Ethernet port or a Wi-fi. And in respect to the time changing when on different satellites, then some of those satellites must be back and some forward on time because I have noticed some years and dates to be anywhere from early 2000 and up to about 2020, really no kidding, I am being honest. That is the craziest thing that I have ever seen. Like I said it does not keep the receiver from working, but do not take the date and time too seriously.

Thanks.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most North American satellites/transponders do not give the correct time unless they are paid or subscription services. This is one reason why I keep my receivers connected to the internet.
    The X2 does not have any known issues with freezing that I am aware of, so carefully check your system if you are having freezing issues .
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345