Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 Premium Support
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have had a few questions asking about new firmware for the X2 Premium ll, and that it has been a few months since the last upgrade.
    January was the last upgrade...I know only a few months no biggie..

X2 techs have been busy with the final design and completing the software for the new STB to be ready very soon.
    Full testing for all required Certificates is under way and test reports are pending so authorized logo's can be placed on the new STB.

Full specifications and OSD design will be sent to LegitFTA first and published here as well as new software as usual.

In other words this New X2 STB will be announced first at LegitFTA..not even x2 site before Legit.

I guess the reason for this post was just to say that support for the X2 Premium ll will continue once they release the new software for the new box and improvements or issues will still be supported.

Not bad since most discontinue support after a short time...

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope so, i see strange things going on with the sales of iSmart under their name but at the same time not( like hidding something) I'm getting responses from them and I can tell its Mrs Wang. So same company running 2 different business and one of them in the shadow make me a little suspicious, just a personal thought. Most iSmart products are clones from other models. So I guess one of them will disappear at any time.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    I hope so, i see strange things going on with the sales of iSmart under their name but at the same time not( like hidding something) I'm getting responses from them and I can tell its Mrs Wang. So same company running 2 different business and one of them in the shadow make me a little suspicious, just a personal thought. Most iSmart products are clones from other models. So I guess one of them will disappear at any time.
    Nothing wrong with being suspicious Carlos.. I am as well bro..

I think I mentioned before, but will say again..X2 and iSmart are not the same.

iSmart is a friend sort of partner in some ventures..of X2..iSmart is a Korean company..if you have an iSmart look at the back to see where it was manufactured..you will see Korea..

As you know X2 is from China..They are not the same company...but they help each other with sales.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did I mention it will have DNLA support.. built in WiFi and Ethernet port...2 USB Ports...I can't say much more apart from it will cost not much more than the Premium ll.
    You won't be paying $250.00 for this like the dead fridgefta box....lol

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can wait to see the final product!! Dont forget Im available to do the beta test!! Lol

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Can wait to see the final product!! Dont forget Im available to do the beta test!! Lol
    I knew that..I asked that they send you one...I don't know if this will happen though..

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to testing out this new receiver, can't wait. If the tuner is more sensitive then the x2 then it will be worth every penny.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant imagine a tuner more sensitive than the X2!!!!!!!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is..It's a new X2 different chip...and more sensitive as I:m told..

I can't confirm anything till I see one..But I will say X2 has been true to there word...This should be a fun box to test out for sure...

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much longer before we can order one?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast