Thread: OpenSpa 3.1

1. Collapse Details
    OpenSpa 3.1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Had some free time the other day so I thought I would explore OpenSpa 3.1 further. After flashing it again, I let my wife check it out and she really liked the gui. It's a darn shame it doesn't have blind scan because it does have many nice features not yet available on other images. Here are some pixs of the menu system.

This is the main menu------This is the Multiboot menu--This is the System menu
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This the Options menu-----This is SpaPANEL menu----This is SpaPANEL downloads
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You can preview the plugin--Green installed/Red uninstalled
    including many skins---------plus memory used/available
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Backup & restore selection-List of what is in the backup file
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There are many more feature rich menus available though not posted; as I mentioned, no blind scan. Hopefully, they may incorporate it in future versions.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks East
    They also have a 3.1 for the Azbox and that is what I have on mine, no blind scan either and it has problems initiating the HDD, but the fan goes off on standby and WiFi works.
    But it has nice features like you mentioned.
    Regards.
    Chewie

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could live without the blind scan on my Azbox that's for sure. Life is too short for the Azbox Premium + blindscan.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w