1. Collapse Details
    AutoBouquetMaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I currently have Zeus 022 installed and setup the ABM to expert to auto scan at 2am daily. Problem is, it's not displaying the providers so I can choose what to scan.

Menu>Setup>Service Searching>ABM.

Anyone else try this? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ABM will only show providers it supports from within your chosen satellite range and as none of the US locations are currently supported you wont see any options for them.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    not sure it will help but you can see exactly what is supported in ABM from here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If you'r interested in helping to add support for other regions by all means contact Andy via WoS or GITHUB and see what you can come up with ( no promises though as some providers use different methods of transmitting their channels and not all are supported ). plus none of the ViX team are in the US ( but we did recently add in support for Australia into the CrossEPG plugin thanks to Andy and our only Australian team member Stick50jr. ).

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see... I was under the impression that ABM loaded the info from the scanned sats providers list. Ok, I'll post there and see what transpires.

Would be nice to have an auto, scheduled scan for our area too.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    I see... I was under the impression that ABM loaded the info from the scanned sats providers list. Ok, I'll post there and see what transpires.

Would be nice to have an auto, scheduled scan for our area too.
    ABM uses the providers own channel data streams to generate a exact copy of the channel list as offered on a receiver by the provider. for example sky uk operate multiple channel list variations inline with the region you live in, because of this we can enter our local region into ABM and the list will be generated exactly as it would on a sky box along with all the local, regional channels for news etc.

so if you know that channel 509 is the fox news channel on a sky box it will be the same in the list as generated by ABM, this was created as many users were used to the channel numbers as offered by sky and could not get their heads around why it was not the same on third party boxes.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know. The only providers in our area that send id info are mostly encrypted, which is useless to us. There is the occasional fta provider that is in the clear. Hate to be negative, but I think this feature may not work very well in our geographical area. It would be great to have a Euro type of scan setup, but I can see that not happening.

At this point, I would be happy with an auto schedule scan by orbital position. Either way, I will do as you suggested and post the request there. Thanks for the info.