Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    OpenSpa with multiboot
    Post Thanks / Like
    By chance, I noticed a new version of OpenSpa 3.1 and thought I would give it a try again. I knew it had no blind scan useful to us, but I wanted to see what was new. It turns out it has a multiboot that works so far with the latest OpenVix-zeus and OpenAtv 4.0 on a usb stick.

OpenSpa will flash boot in Spanish which can be changed to English via the menu. Multiboot has to be installed via the plugin menu. The usb stick must be formatted as ext3, it won't work with fat32. OpenSpa does not have a utility to format the usb stick, so you must install Glass Utulity 5.30 via Telnet because it won't install with Software Manager.

Once formatted and mounted the Multiboot works installing the zip images from the usb stick. The unzip install process seems to take longer than the BH multiboot but once installed it works.

The initial install of both versions were without settings. After the reboot, I installed a backup of my settings which I had on my hard drive and everything rebooted fine.

Will try more images when I get a chance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z_Openvix-zeus.jpg   z_Openatv.jpg  
    Last edited by eastof111; 10-30-2016 at 09:56 PM.