Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I could never get Samba to work with windoz xp or x64 so I gave up and used XBMC and windoz x64. Set it up as tuxbox://192.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/ in XBMC connects just fine with E2 receiver. Don't know if you have the tuxbox type files in your receiver. But you might also try all the other protocols in XBMC, you just might get lucky.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone help me???
    I have erased my box due to some error in booting.
    Now I have flashed some other firmware but remote control is not working at all.

Can any body provide me link to factory firmware to this box gk526s???

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have any factory firmware for your receiver, but the remote not working is expected when a different firmware is installed. You may try to gain control of the receiver by using a cheap, programmable remote. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I brought my receiver home finally. Before I did I downloaded Hayday and played it. There was no issues with the framerate or anything like that. I also did a speedtest there. I typically get 13mbps or so at that location. For some reason with my phone and this box I am only getting about 5.5. Maybe it is the limitations of the built in Wifi. The Android version is 4.2.2
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your speed will drop slightly when you share devices and depending on how your router (# of download and upload channels, QOS, etc) shares the connections. How's the sat side of that receiver? Have you played with it yet?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sat side is satisfactory as far as the tuner , blind scan and ability to edit channels. However I did run across a few channels that lacked audio. It also needs more lnb settings. There are no motor settings.

The speed is about 40-50%. I have been running the tests with no other devices taking any bandwidth. I would like to find a way to maximize the speed if possible for streaming.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If no other devices are connected, the only way to maximize the signal is to play with your router settings and see which ones the receiver likes. The stronger the signal to the receiver (router closer) the better constant speed you will attain. Forget to say also, interference (certain lights, phones, etc) will play a part in a lower quality of the signal.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im going to look around for some better firmware. I have a hunch that one of the other generic receivers using the same chip will work.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally upgraded my internet speed from about 1.5 mbps to 25 so I am able to stream a lot more with this box. So far it is running pretty good for streaming. Need to test some HD streams for this and see what she'll do.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, now you'll be able to stream Euro sites if that's your goal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast