1. Collapse Details
    compare vantage to x2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Last year I decide to move the feed Astrotel precision high performance c+ku band feed pm-93-c/ku to chaparral bullseye 2 feed on the 8ft dish. Because of the size of the dish I don't no if working .But after same modifications did working good on all satellites from 139 west to 55.5 west .The only problem I lose the two brazilian channels on the Amazonas at 61.1 west after that.But because are so good to have and do scan v+h at same time I keep the bullseye on the dish.Today I decide to go to the Amazonas do scanning on the two vantages price $230 to $600 canadian and no signal on the two receivers .I decide to tray the x2 and scanning the 3923 3333 3/4 v 3941 v 3480 and 32 signal on the 11 am in Toronto signal breaking .At night the signal maybe go to improve.But I only tray to explain the x2 are one very good receiver the scan are the best, I compare to the best receivers I have for scan very weak signals .If you compare the performance of the receiver and price are the number one for scanning weak signals on the 8 ft dish

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The x2 has one of the most sensitive tuners of any receiver I have ever tested and that includes many $$$ boxes as well.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    The x2 has one of the most sensitive tuners of any receiver I have ever tested and that includes many $$$ boxes as well.
    X2 informed me the new box will have an even better tuner sensitivity and a super FAST blindscan...should be interesting to see if that holds true..

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    X2 informed me the new box will have an even better tuner sensitivity and a super FAST blindscan...should be interesting to see if that holds true..
    Totally looking forward to it my friend. Combine the new x2 with what I have and what is coming will give me the best lineup of equipment I've ever had....now if we just get rid of this miserable season and get outside as I have chit to do.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any eta's and specs yet?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know how one could get much faster blindscan! This is what I've wanted for about six years, a box that'll scan fast enough for me to find a ballgame before it ends! Like Tanka I have one of those Vantage 1100s receivers, which was very well made but the software was never fixed right for N America. Some channels it plays great, those with the 29270 SR would drive me batty. A very good blindscan too, but slow as Christmas, with X2 I can scan 3 satellites in the same amount of time as one with the Vantage, lol.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree.I don't mind scanning with the X2,it really goes through the scan and is very fast.Be interesting to see a comparison between any receiver that can top the X2.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to have the new x2

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    vantage vt1 are the best receiver I have the only problem don"t do ac3 audio for north america .But the blind scan on the x2 better the best.From the pansat 100 the first receiver I have on the free to air to now.I never have one receiver like x2 for scan the very weak signals . But if the new x2 are better good.I like to have one