Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Technomate 5302 Menus and Capabilities
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Thought I'd create a thread that is solely dedicated to the menus and capabilities of the Technomate 5302 receiver which is my favourite box at the moment. I will go through all aspects of the menus with pictures.

2. Collapse Details
    Blind Search
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Tecnomate 5302 is being used on ku band with usals to control motor functions. I decided to choose Galaxy 3 at 95w to show the blind search menus. The things I really like about this menu is the ability to change your tp range from anything in the 10700-12750 range and I really like the step scan from 1-32 MHz to increase its scan speed or to lower it when scanning a scpc satellite like the Satmex sats. You'll also notice in the third picture that a tp is highlighted to indicate that it's new and once the scan is over you see the results on your screen, including the scan time.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The options you mentioned are great and I also like that it allows for a polarity scan and I especially like that it gives the s/s2, 8psk, and fec info. From a scanning options standpoint it looks to have it all. How does the tuner sensitivity compare to the other receivers in your arsenal?
    6ft Solid w/NS741 C/KU LNBF Openbox s9, 1M Channel Master w/Avenger 321 Openbox x3

4. Collapse Details
    Satellite Menu
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several pictures of the satellite menu:

Main Menu

Satellite Setup(sat must be saved in order to be setup)

Motorized Setup

Auto Navigation

Blind Search

Advanced Search

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Channel Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    On screen info at hand:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 77ta View Post
    The options you mentioned are great and I also like that it allows for a polarity scan and I especially like that it gives the s/s2, 8psk, and fec info. From a scanning options standpoint it looks to have it all. How does the tuner sensitivity compare to the other receivers in your arsenal?
    At the top of my list for tuner sensitivity with the x2 and qviart unic, puts the azboxes to shame. It will also tell you if a tp is 16 0r 32 apsk as you are scanning.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will it do 1mhz transponder spacing? The triplex will do it and store the channels. A good place to check is the 1035 sr transponders on 95w cband. I picked up a few different channels with 1mhz spacing.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Will it do 1mhz transponder spacing? The triplex will do it and store the channels. A good place to check is the 1035 sr transponders on 95w cband. I picked up a few different channels with 1mhz spacing.
    1 MHz is an option on this receiver. It does it in steps of 1,2,3,4,6,8,16 and 32.
    Last edited by Costactc; 02-20-2014 at 01:36 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A blind scan of Galaxy 19 with the MHz step set to 32 scans in 2:42:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to thank East for pointing me in the right direction for fw updates. I flashed the latest file from Nov 7/13. By pressing the exit button, as you are watching tv, a signal meter is displayed and a satellite finder section in the install menu:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast