Thread: Sample Files

1. Collapse Details
    Sample Files
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have downloaded several toolsets recommended here to include DreamBoxedit, DreamSet, and PiconCreator. It seems these tools need an Enigma2 box so they can download existing files. I have looked for lamedb, settings, bouquets and satellite.xml file samples to play around with. Satellite.xml was easy but I cannot find the others.

Would it be possible for someone to post sample lamedb, settings, and bouquets files to learn the tools?

Thanks

===
    Bill
    4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Apollo with MetrixHD skin ... AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unzip this folder, then use dreamboxEDIT to open the folder (File--->Open--->satlist).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you

===
    Bill
    4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Apollo with MetrixHD skin ... AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not use dreamboxEDIT much except to upload/download satellite/channel information during an image change.
    You probably will not need a satellite editor that much because of the way enigma2 operates.

When you scan a satellite, it is listed 3 times.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The two options that are available in the receiver are to delete the scanned sat or copy the scanned channels to a bouquet.

The best solution is probably to make a bouquet for every satellite that you frequently watch. The bouquets are stored in Favourites.

You can edit the channels once they are in a bouquet. A satellite bouquet is basically independent of a scanned satellite.

You can delete the entire satellite, and the channel entries in the bouquet for that satellite will remain. But the deleted satellite channels in the bouquet will not work until the satellite is rescanned and the bouquet channels are found again.

This is not an easy system to get used to, but you end up with more options in the long run. You can rescan a satellite as many times as you want and it will not bother the bouquet. Enigma2 has plenty of room for channels so you don't need to worry about deleting channels. Just put what you want in the bouquets and leave the rest of the channels where they are in the main sat file. You can rescan a satellite whenever you want without worrying about deleting a bunch of found channels that you cannot use or that you do not want. Any new channels or channels of intrest that are found in a scan can be moved to a bouquet

There is not a SAT button or the remote so be prepared to deal with this. EB

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know, thanks.

After playing with the 2 Engima2 images this weekend on my second AzBox, I do now better understand what you mean about bouquets now. I did note that the ATV image had same issues on AzBox as Eastof111 stated: German language start up and various non-translated menus ...

===
    Bill