Thread: TS Panel

1. Collapse Details
    TS Panel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I was playing with TS Panel yesterday still using OpenATV 4 with it's latest build. TS has a bunch of tools which seem redundant, but it really is a Swiss army knife type of plugin. I particularly like the satellite.xml file editor which allows the addition, editing, deletion of transponders and sats plus renaming.

Only problem is it crashes sometimes with 4.0, so I don't really know if it's a problem with TS Panel or OpenATV 4.0. I guess I'll have to try with another image and see if the same problem repeats itself. Hopefully, it will work without hiccups with another image. The flexibility of editing the satellite.xml file on the fly, is quite convenient.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eastof111; 02-14-2014 at 12:36 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello eastof
    I have try this plugin with OPENRSI, OPENSPA, and OPENATV on my AZBOX unable to make it work, now I just uploaded the 4.0 the other day I will try it to load this plugin when I get home.
    I like this plugin it worked for a while on the openrsi firm than it quit.
    do you gave the OPEN AVT 4.0 in your VU+?
    I like this version 4.0, I noticed the blind scan is picking up more transponders than the previous version, they need to add the option to be able to turn the fan off on standby and the WIFI is not working.
    Regards.
    Chewie

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chewie... hope it works for you. I will keep trying on my end this weekend. If it becomes stable, it will be a great time saver.

Do you split your xml file into c and ku transponders for each sat or do you have them all combined under one header?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello eastof
    Yes my Sats are split in KU and C, My Azbox has 2 tuners.
    Regards.
    Chewie

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put Openatv 4.0 on my Duo2 receiver and I do not find the ts panel so what did I do wrong? Can you use filezilla and extract the ts panel folder for me? That was my intentions anyway so I could move it to another image.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    personally i am not a fan of the TSpanel, we briefly experimented with it during image testing ( ViX ) and found it to cause way more issues than it solved, It hacks system files as part of it's install and has a nasty habit of messing up network / HDD mounts. Some people swear by it and never have issues but in general it's not recommended for pli or OE-A based images.

I'll leave the decision weather to use it or not upto you, but it's definitely not a plugin i would use on any of my receivers.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read the same response in other forums, so I have stopped using TSPanel. I did download various versions including the older one claimed to be working correctly. It was still a no go for me.