1. Collapse Details
    Blade BM5000s receiver
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Here's another receiver that hit the market back in December. It seems to resemble the same specs as the Qviart receiver which also surfaced around that time period. I still haven't been able to find the chip or speed specs on this receiver, nor reviews of their claim of a "strong blind scan search". This receiver is selling on Amazon and ebay and other sites for about $120-130.

What is really interesting is that the latest file issued in January, is an ssu extension similar to the X2. But, there's a large difference in size between the X2 file and the Blade file... GZ1311006_CA_23.2.r6615_su.ssu 7937kb vs. the X2 at 4929kb. I tried opening the file with the X2 editor and got as far as attached picture.

I sent them an email for further info... will see if I get any response.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello eastof111
    I remember you commenting on the Prysmcube Ruby, do you have information on the blind scan on this box, is it software blind scan or power blind scan and if the satellite list can be change.
    I am looking for a receiver to replace my Azbox P+ , enigma2 quit making drivers for this box, I have the RAPTOR but never installed the E2 on it just wondering how good it is, does it mess up the blind scan with E2 on it?.
    I hope I am not hijacking this thread.
    Regards.
    Chewie

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    In regards to the Prismcube blind scan.... I don't know because communications ceased between the contact at their home office and myself. I was never able to test a unit for blind scanning or other capabilities. I was offered to purchase a unit from Morocco distrib, but I didn't want to go through the hassle.

In regards to the Raptor and E2, I use a fast usb stick with the HDMU image for boot up and love it for the extended IPTV capabilities over the stock firmware. Plus it allows me to experiment without corrupting the original flashed firmware. You will not have access to blind scan currently with the PKT or HDMU E2 versions. Maybe they will add it to keep up with the PLI, XBMC, folks.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks eastof111 for this information.
    Regards.
    Chewie

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enigma2 in the Raptor fixes some problems such as quickly locking a low symbol rate channel, and playing the Nuvo channel on 105 Cband without any issues. The only drawback to E2 in the Raptor is no blind scan.

Enigma2 Needs a fast and powerful receiver. The Raptor, TripleX, and current Amikos are not really fast enough to realize the true potential of E2. The VU+ Duo2 is the best E2 receiver that I have tested so far but the price will make it unavailable for a lot of people.

People at this forum are always looking for new receivers such as the Blade BM 5000s. Only time will tell if this is a receiver worth having in North America or not. EB

EDIT: Az Premium+ ATV Nightly Builds are Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by el bandido; 02-07-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the blade firmware is a full dump,like you can do with the x2
    hence the 8meg size
    or am I being obtuse?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all
    Thanks EB for your information, I have contacted some of the stores that sales the Prismcube and they claim they do not ship to US, and others never answer, is there any way you or esteoff provide with me with the link of the store you purchased your VU-DUO 2, I will buy one.
    Please let me know.
    Regards.
    Chewie