Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just loaded this firmware and like the added touch of transponder count during the blind scan. I tested the bandstacked lnb setting and it still double scans the polarites. For example: 4000H 26400 would also scan 3400H 26400 and 4600H 26400. The double scanning makes the blind scan take much longer and it adds a bunch of new transponders that need to be edited out. I am offering one of my bandstacked lnbs for testing if x2 is unable to obtain one in order to fix this problem.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    I just loaded this firmware and like the added touch of transponder count during the blind scan. I tested the bandstacked lnb setting and it still double scans the polarites. For example: 4000H 26400 would also scan 3400H 26400 and 4600H 26400. The double scanning makes the blind scan take much longer and it adds a bunch of new transponders that need to be edited out. I am offering one of my bandstacked lnbs for testing if x2 is unable to obtain one in order to fix this problem.
    Hi rrob
    I know X2 is working in a new release for the PII, I'll forward this info to see if they're interested on testing the bandstacked LNBs. Thks
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had old firmware on it and when I was having problems with the motor I put this version on and redid all the settings.
    I did notice it was easier to delete channels,I don't know when they made that change since there was a time when my receiver was dead and I missed a lot of updates in between.
    or am I being obtuse?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it does have some sort of anti downgrade feature built-in.
    I tried to convert the x2 to the golden interstar firmware but loading a made .stp file I would get
    Code:
    Upgrade Application with Xmodem
    Please send upgrade file
    C
    >> Check image parity...

Sign Error!
    So I made an x2 app from the interstar .stp using ezm which really screwed up the x2,I couldn't load any file via rs232 after that.Then it dawned on me that I have to make an .stp from the jan 2014 file to recover which I did and it did start working again.
    or am I being obtuse?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345