Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello costactc,

I am trying ku band with a 41 inch, x2 lnb premium hd and premium hd receiver.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    we just talk true fta here,no hack talk
    or am I being obtuse?

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    nightwolf75
    "Is there another way to update my receiver with unscramble channels with claro tv ku band?"

Claro is a PAID subscription provider utilizing their own licensed receivers.

You can still utilize the X2 to receive many, legitimate FREE sat channels in your area as mentioned in the above posts.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use to captured FTA 110W and 119W long time ago. using a 4 feet dish but now dish is destroyed because of Hurricane Alma hit Poneloya Coast at Nort pacific of Nicaragua. now I'm Claro TV paid subscriber, I don't like the crap channels they offers.

I purchased the X2 Premium HD Edition receiver, with a LNB ku band, the Dish Im using is from Claro, and I have another dish from SkyTV is the same size.
    is there a possibility I could capture sats with more than 100 channels open with Claro Dish?? Intelsat 1R 50w 37 channels scrambled all.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest the following:

Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for free in the clear programming available by sat.

Then I would go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to check out the foot print for the sats you're interested in receiving. It will tell you the signal level required for your geographical location. Or, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Then I would check the attached jpg and compare signal levels for the particular sat to size of dish required and you should get an idea of what you can receive with the dish you currently have. There's another poster here that lives in Belize and has an X2 (Gary Bidwell - do a forum search for his posts). You might be able to gain some valuable info from him. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest Hispasat sats at 30w with about 50 open channels:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am in Belize and you should be able to get G19 Ku and also try Amazon 2 Ku Also Satmex 5 and 6 ku.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, guys thanks for all your valuable help info. I will try hispasat, amazon 2 will post result.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12