hello all...
just wanted to add a few words about this dish.
Well imo you really cant do better whether you use for strictly cband or c/ku. Coupled with the right lnb it is a great dish with plenty of gain for all tps. I can scan in even the weakest tps and feeds!
Speaking of scans.. let me tell you about the X2 premium HD satellite Receiver. What can I say besides wow! What a great box offering plenty of features, including youtube, iptv and upgrade by network. The included wifi at purchase is 150 mps, making connections fast on your network. Also the onboard ethernet connection is absolutly streamlining you for network use of youtube and more. There are so many features included with the X2 premium HD!
for those that know me, I have been highly critical of boxes that dont do blind scans as well as a stickler on warranties. The blind scanning on this unit is fast and thorough. Grabbing even the weakest tps at a lightening fast speed. You would think this is a 200.00 box. Shortlist of what Im watching... scanning 99w and 101w I have hd abc, nbc, fox, this tv, several me tv, movies!, leasa network with family programming and more.. all free! No monthly bill and all HD.
I know I shouldnt be talking about a receiver in this thread, but I just had to.. Go X sat !
Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
This video should help me out a lot as I have a 6' WSI dish that I lost some of the hardware to and need to get setup.