Thread: iSmart m100

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I branched the generic izibox into it's own thread. Figured what the heck took the plunge on this one. hopefully it gets here soon.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    how can you load iptv list from usb says to push red button to change to usb my ismart 100 will not change. any help thanks

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello turkeyman and Welcome to legitfta!!

You need to have the USB inserted before accessing the IPTV. When you access the IPTV it will load from your USB. You later push the red boton to save the list on the box. You exit all the way out. Turn off your unit and remove the USB. Turn on again and go to the IPTV and see if what you loaded is now the default. I will like to add also that Gmail will not receive in your e-mail unless an USB is inserted in the box
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 m100 boxes 1 works perfect, but the other one have the same problem rrob311 reported about the green light. did you recover the first one? How I get the rs232 cable? do you knpow the pin out?

thanks

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the m100 get too hot, so I installed a laptop fan cooler, I think this is better for the unit.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Legit sirkypt! I have not done anything with my bricked m100 yet. It was working fine and then all of the sudden went berzerk and then had the green light problem. I have not picked up a cable for it but I think Carlos may have obtained one at some point.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your reply, I would like the recover it. hope Carlos help me get the cable. I tested the m100 with 50W, 61W and 58W. so far so good

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here is the deal, iSmart wont sell the RS232 in USA, only way to get it is buying one directly from China from them for $10 including shipping. They sent me 2 so I can do some test and try to recover my m100. For the last couple of days I tried different methods till I find a modified loader which allow me to load the factory and recover mine. Once you do the recovery process you can go ahead and updated the box with the latest firmware posted in the iSmart web page. I just updated the recovery tool file in the files section with the one that work for me using COM1 on my computer. If for any reason your computer use another port COM2, COM3 etc etc, you will need to edit the ConsoleDown batch file accordingly. Since iSmart sent me 2 RS232 cables I'm willing to have one of them and use it between members, so I can send it to the first one and whoever get it and recover his unit pass it to the next member who need it. I will cover shipping expenses. Here is a pic of how the cable looks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great News. Thanks for the info, file, and willingness to share. Hope I never need it but it is nice to know that it can be done.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow!... fantastic news, I would like to try the cable, I wonder if you can get the pinout and write down, using a multimeter you can know how to make the cable. where we can download de loader?