Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraq View Post
    Here is the user database dump [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Same as before. It does not contain any channels or any satellites that have been setup. This would be the same as me loading the file straight from the website.

Do you have a spreadsheet of some kind that has your stored Diseqc 1.2 position numbers and the satellite that they belong to? I will attach one of mine here to show you what type of information I am looking for. Your info does not need to have any other information beside the satellite orbit location and the Diseqc 1.2 position that you use for that orbit.
    And we could use the information that you are using and have stored in your receiver if you can manage to attach it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, I screwed up, I know better than that, tired after work, this should have satellite listings and setting in it.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get you my sats and positions along with the position numbers when I get home today.
    Again, thank you for your help

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are Welcome!
    None of the files you have posted contain any information that you have entered into the receiver. All of your posted files contain the same information that I would find if these files were downloaded directly from the website.

I have attached a data file that came from my X2 as an example of what we need. This file contains information that was put into the receiver for my antenna system. Similar information from you may be helpful but a sheet containing the information you are wanting to put in the receiver may work as well.
    Posts that pertain to your problem will be put or split into a new thread soon so we do not clutter the existing bugs/issues thread. EB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: rar 1.rar (27.5 KB, 7 views)

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this is part of the problem with this receiver, I do believe it has some sort of memory issue, I have ordered another receiver from X2sat and it should arrive here soon.

Yes please move it.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update

The receiver went back to Amazon today for a refund and a new receiver arrived via the post.
    New receiver works as advertised, using the same firmware version, no issues. It scans faster than the first one and found a few more channels.
    Also received the new V Box, installed that after making sure the new receiver was working ok. Ended with a nice surprise and found the Sony Open golf on AMC7
    Thank you el bandido for your time and effort

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!
    Good to see everything worked out OK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12