Thread: Fair

1. Collapse Details
    Fair
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have 20 years on the free to air and from the time of piracy end .The only forum very good are Legitfta.The most I no have free to air receivers business and I don,t like because the best receivers for theme are the ones advertise.Over the years I have to many receivers I start at the Pansat 100 to the 9200 coolsats openbox and now I have vantage 1100hd vantage vt1 azbox premium hd + azbox minime hd.And now the x2 premium hd and for the price the best receiver I have very good receiver compare to the vantages only about the scan are good receiver I like my vantages to price very expensive. Azbox compare no compare the x2 better price and scan and no problems the blind scan on the azbox minime and premium to slow and not very good.I like the Legitfa forum because are fair to all receivers.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tanka2 View Post
    I have 20 years on the free to air and from the time of piracy end .The only forum very good are Legitfta.The most I no have free to air receivers business and I don,t like because the best receivers for theme are the ones advertise.Over the years I have to many receivers I start at the Pansat 100 to the 9200 coolsats openbox and now I have vantage 1100hd vantage vt1 azbox premium hd + azbox minime hd.And now the x2 premium hd and for the price the best receiver I have very good receiver compare to the vantages only about the scan are good receiver I like my vantages to price very expensive. Azbox compare no compare the x2 better price and scan and no problems the blind scan on the azbox minime and premium to slow and not very good.I like the Legitfa forum because are fair to all receivers.
    I have to agree. I have tested at least 30-40 receivers in the past 10 years and for the price the X2 is the best. It has the fastest and most accurate blind scan of them all. By the way, thanks for the kind words Tanka 2 and welcome to Legitfta. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i didn't think fta was around that long,unless you are talking C band.
    my 1st ku band fta was 2004
    or am I being obtuse?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My first ku band dish was installed in 1996 in Europe and it was pointed at Hotbird at 13E so I could watch Eurosport.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you tanka2, we do our best to support and talk about any receivers on the market, good or bad.. and welcome to LegitFTA..

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I start at the c band are about 20 years an I remember then came the rtp on the 58 west and today at 55.5 w and ku 97 west .I have the big dish from 139 west to the 55.5 west ku +c band on the chaparral feed horn bulls eye2 for two years only.Before the feed horn astrotel high performance c+ku and on the start are one small feed horn only for c band on the old days my receiver are startrak 300 and then 500 and now 4dtv only to move the dish.The ku I have the 15 west on the 1.2 meter dish and hispansat at 30 west on the 36 inch and the rest of ku are on the big dish.I live on the Toronto area
    Last edited by tanka2; 12-21-2013 at 09:56 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Legitfta Tank2... Seen your contributions on the other sites too and hope to see many posts here in the future. As you see, we all try to be as fair as possible when doing reviews, whether good or bad. Again, welcome!