A Titanium conical C band scalar ring has been introduced. There is a chart from the Titanium vendor that supposedly shows some C band signal gains on a 1.2 meter offset dish when the Titanium conical scalar ring is used with the new Titanium C band pll lnb.
Dish antenna parts need to be matched as closely as possible in order to get the maximum performance from any satellite dish. These two new Titanium satellite dish antenna parts will not be matched or will be poorly matched at best on most offset dishes.

The Titanium conical scalar ring is advertised to work on dishes with a .5 to .8 F/D Ratio.The Titanium pll lnb or lnbf is advertised to have F/D Ratio numbers cast into the lnb's side ranging from .32 to .44. The Titanium C band lnb could never be matched correctly to a dish with a F/D Ratio of .6 or greater because the lnb feed tube is not near long enough to support a .6 F/D Ratio!
I do not have the new Titanium C band lnb but I do have several other brands of C and C/Ku band lnbs. None of the C band lnbs that I have will be a good match to any satellite dish that has a .55 F/D Ratio or greater. The .55 F/D Ratio estimate is probably being generous, and it would put the conical scalar ring at the very end of the C band lnb feed tube.

You can measure any C band lnb feed tube and see what F/D ratios may be possible. On two of my C band lnbs, I measured 33 millimeters between the .30 and .42 F/D marks. There is an additional 35 millimeters between the .42 mark and the open end of the lnb. In theory, This would give me a little over a .5 F/D Ratio for this particular lnb if the scalar ring is pushed all the way to the open end of the lnbf feed tube. A C band lnbf that could be properly matched to a dish that has a .6,.7, or a .8 F/D Ratio would need to have a lot longer feed tube on it!

Adjusting the lnb scalar ring on a C band dish can be critical if you want the maximum signal from the satellite(s). Changing the F/D by as little as .02 on the scalar ring can make a big difference in the reception of the satellite signal. The F/D Ratio on my Geosat 1.2 meter dish is .5. I always got the best C band signal on this dish with the scalar ring pushed all the way to the open end of the lnb feed tube. I could never get the signal to peak while adjusting the scalar ring at the end of the lnb feed tube, and would have gladly purchased any C band lnb with a longer feed tube. Some C band transponder signals on my 1.2 meter dish were actually stronger without any scalar ring installed!

It will be hard if not impossible to properly match the new Titanium C band lnb and conical scalar ring to an offset dish because the lnb feed tube is not long enough to support the F/D Ratios of most offset dishes. EB