1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
    i would try editing the database file with ez manager
    Please send me a screen shot and description of how to do this. I cannot find a column to edit with the motor number available to edit for the X2.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C-band since 1980. 12 ft Paraclipse bought new. Dual Tuner AzBox Premium HD+. FW is 0.9.5311 (reads 0.9.5308 on the AZBox).
    X2 Premium HD SW Ver: r2890-32202607 -xs0 Date: Sep 24 2013. Two 1mtr Wingard Dishes with STAB HH-120 motors.
    ​Titanium Satellite ASC-1 dish positioner, Chaparral Co-rotor feedhorn. 24 inch Thomson Saginaw Ball Actuator.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine that many working sats in a list.
    I have 18 ku band sats in my list and that is really pushing it.
    I am not sure how to imagine it either, but that is how many I have in my satellite list. It was compiled originally for the Azbox from the website satellites-xml.eu which is a european website (updated daily) used to compile sat lists for many different stb's that have software that accepts the xml file. I then used lyngsat to verify.

The last firmware update in my sig for the X2 came with 81 satellites listed, although a few of them are not valid.

Part of the fun of c-band has got to be finding a new channel or a new satellite and it is certainly more enjoyable if the sats and their transponders are readily available to scan or blind scan on a fast receiver like the X2.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C-band since 1980. 12 ft Paraclipse bought new. Dual Tuner AzBox Premium HD+. FW is 0.9.5311 (reads 0.9.5308 on the AZBox).
    X2 Premium HD SW Ver: r2890-32202607 -xs0 Date: Sep 24 2013. Two 1mtr Wingard Dishes with STAB HH-120 motors.
    ​Titanium Satellite ASC-1 dish positioner, Chaparral Co-rotor feedhorn. 24 inch Thomson Saginaw Ball Actuator.

3. Collapse Details
    connect info tab
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wen View Post
    Please send me a screen shot and description of how to do this. I cannot find a column to edit with the motor number available to edit for the X2.
    it's on the connect info tab in ezm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    or am I being obtuse?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's on the connect info tab in ezm
    Yes, I had found that one. It shows all 81 satellite numbers, but the motor Position is limited to 1 through 32. Is there a way to enter motor positions above 32 since the box takes positions up to 64 (and maybe 99 someday)? Are there any updated tools that work for this box or at least for the satellite screen?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    there were 3 versions of ezm; v1.04 v1.07 and v2.03
    I assume you were using v2.03 which should do 64 unless it has a bug in it.
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    there were 3 versions of ezm; v1.04 v1.07 and v2.03
    I assume you were using v2.03 which should do 64 unless it has a bug in it.
    I like the answer, unfortunately, it shows v2.0.3 on the one I am using. Does yours show 64 motor positions???

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually you found a bug and I found a bug.
    Nov6th firmware ezm won't load the database via rs232,you get a crc error.The database will load if you save it to usb then open it from usb.The ezm 2.03 still has the 32 motor position limit,it should be goosed to 64
    or am I being obtuse?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually you found a bug and I found a bug.
    Nov6th firmware ezm won't load the database via rs232,you get a crc error.The database will load if you save it to usb then open it from usb.The ezm 2.03 still has the 32 motor position limit,it should be goosed to 64
    I like your bug better than mine! Not likely that anyone will fix (goose) it, although it looks like it was designed that way, rather than a bug. Do you know of any other software that will work with the x2 satellite list?

Wonder if the manufacturer has any up to date tools for creating or modifying the satellite list that they would share with this site?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A request to extend the diseqc 1.2 positions to 99 and to allow more than one satellite to have the same diseqc 1.2 position number has been sent. Maybe they will adjust the firmware for us. EB
    Last edited by el bandido; 11-15-2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wen View Post
    I like your bug better than mine! Not likely that anyone will fix (goose) it, although it looks like it was designed that way, rather than a bug. Do you know of any other software that will work with the x2 satellite list?

Wonder if the manufacturer has any up to date tools for creating or modifying the satellite list that they would share with this site?
    actually a bug for 2 versions of ezm
    if I remember correctly the 64 diseqc sat positions were added back in march 2013 firmware,so that was the v1.07 of ezm vintage.
    or am I being obtuse?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12