Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Another bug I found is after I deleted all of the satellites to try and start a new list, the receiver won't allow me to enter a new satellite because I keep getting an "Existed Longitude" error. Looks like I will have to default the receiver.
    You probably need to enter it differently as we usually do. Lets say you want to enter 30w it eill be 360-30=330
    330 will be the longitude of the sat. I don't know if it will take East or West but try either way. By logic it should be East.

So 360-sat longitud

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some more pictures of the menus. In the diseqc 1.2 settings I do not see any numbers. Only a save option. So far none of the motor settings work.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see the 22khz option, does it work on/off?
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    no it doesn't work. the 4x1 diseqc switch works but nothing from the 22khz switches. I may try some other configurations today to see what happens.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The receiver does not work with 4:2:2 feeds and is similar to the openbox s9 in how it displays them. There is no audio but it gives you a pixelated screen much like the openbox.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is going to be difficult to make an orderly satellite list for this. I think the best way would be create the number of satellites in the list that you want and then manually edit each satellite so they are in order. It seems when you delete them the new ones go in different parts of the list so it is hard to put them in numerical order.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those minimal bugs are easy to fix in a firmware revision. Is there any brand or model number so we can look for any updates files, etc??? or is the any way to contact the seller and ask which model or files are compatible??

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The satellite list is almost done and I got the motor to move in diseqc 1.3 mode(usals) Carlos if you look at the pictures on the beginning it says the model is s2602. Please contact as many suppliers as needed of this receiver to find out where we can get firmware. I have been asking around for a couple months. The fellow in China I bought the receiver from said he would contact the technicians. I will upload my database file shortly.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, rrob
    I did some reading and found that this is probably a clone of a german box XORO. I think the closest one is Xoro HRS8530. Everything look pretty similar and used the same chipset. There is even a youtube video showing how to update the box. Here are the links for the video, XORO home page and XORO forum support. The forum is in german but you can use the translator which work OK. Inside the forum you will find firmwares , channel editors etc. You will need to register first. Here is a copy of the manual and some firmwares from 2013. Be aware that there are 2 versions V1 and V2. There is also a model COMAG HD20 (SL40HD) which is supposed to be a clone from. Good Luck my friend!!

Here are some links

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by cpr43; 02-16-2014 at 10:49 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got it Carlos! That receiver has the same menus as mine. Not sure which version I have however so I will have to be careful finding the right firmware.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast