I have a 6ft. Ku dish on tuner A. I am driving this dish using a positioner and Diseqc 1.2 commands. The E2 firmware for this receiver does an excellent job in this area for me. Diseqc 1.2 positions may be assigned in any Legal order. there is an option in the menu to enter the Diseqc 1.2 position you desire or need for a particular satellite.

There are 3 digits available for Diseqc 1.2. I do not know of any positioners that will store past 99, but it looks like this firmware is ready just in case your positioner can store 100 positions or more.

If the Diseqc 1.2 command is broken for some reason while the dish is being moved, the command is resent and the dish starts to move again. For example, let's say I am on a satellite at 125 West. Then I tell the dish to move to 30 West, the dish will briefly stop on its journey to 30 West if I press a button on the receiver's remote. But the dish will start moving again to 30 West shortly after the remote control button was pressed. Not all receivers will do this. Some receivers will stop the dish dead in its track if you send another command while the dish is moving.

Bottom Line: I cannot find any bugs or flaws in the Diseqc 1.2 system of the Duo2 using the Black Hole Image. EB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]