Thread: X2 USAL Setup

1. Collapse Details
    X2 USAL Setup
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I wonder if someone has some advice or sticky info I cannot find a east west button to move the dish. what is latest software version available

Thank you in advance

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Legitfta, latest sw version:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should see a new sw version this week sometime also.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserZX View Post
    I wonder if someone has some advice or sticky info I cannot find a east west button to move the dish. what is latest software version available

Thank you in advance
    Hello & Welcome to Legit!

I have never seen a FTA receiver that has East/West USALS motor controls for moving the dish. Look under Diseqc 1.2 for these settings in your receiver. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Upgrade completed
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got it upgraded via usb. I do not see any difference. Is there a way to move my sg2100 to a satellite manually

I can get it to go to zero due south. I am tracking the arc. Does not seem to pick up any pulse or voltage to move the dish. I never have found any button to move east or west anyone able to set me up on this

Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Welcome to Legitfta, latest sw version:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi LazerZX as EB mentioned above to move the dish manually you would use Diseqc 1.2 settings for east and west.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to reset both the Box and the Motor. Here is an alternate method using ASALS used by my friend rrob, all credits to him:

"First , figure out which satellite is due south. The longitude of your location will be your due south satellite. Then set the motor to 0 on the marks. Using a compass, figure out roughly where due south is and point the motor with satellite centered at this. Follow the instructions for the dish and motor to set the elevation of the dish and motor. I forget these numbers but there should be a calculator for it. Then use your signal meter or receiver and input the strongest transponder for your due south satellite. You can then move the dish/motor assembly left and right and up and down until you hit the due south satellite. Once you get a peaked signal there and if the motor is at 0. You should be able to find the other satellites easily with the USALS settings on the receiver.

If your due south satellite is not exactly at your longitude, find the satellite anyway. For example if your longitude is 71w and your due south is 72w, you would want to find 72w and then move the dish and motor assembly slightly to the left (as you are behind the satellite) you will know you are on when you input 72w on the usals settings and the dish will move back to the right to 72w. You can then peak the dish at the closest usals setting, as long as your pole is plumb, you will then be able to track the arc provided your dish settings are proper.

How do you key in USALS Local Lat & long??

Enter your latitude and longitude, then use the arrow key on the remote to move to a stored city, then arrow back to what you entered, and exit the menu. Return to the latitude/longitude menu and verify that your latitude
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100