Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 Switch Problems
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using a 22k switch on the X2.? Thanks in advance..

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    With fixed or motorized dishes?? I used 4x4 with 22k for all my fixed dishes w/out any problem
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using a 22kz switch with mine without problems. 22khz switch , one port goes to diseqc switch outdoors, and the other one goes right to my 10' dish. Of course I am moving my ku dish with an analog box , 3 other ports on the diseqc go to fixed dishes. If that don't confuse the X2, then I think its ok , haha.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    4x1 DisEqc followed by a WNC 22k switch for orthomode feed. Works perfectly.

The X2 HD has extensive switch capability, and it seems (at least since the July 19th firmware) to work perfectly.

Did you do a factory reset after reflashing with the newest firmware?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am running 4 22hz switches into a 4x1 diseqc switch with a combination of 1 motorized ku dish, 2 fixed ku dishes, and 2 motorized C band dishes. The X2 switching has been pretty good. Some bugs with the motorized portion of it in past firmwares but they mostly seem to be worked out at this point. the 22hz switching in it's own has been flawless.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feed back. I haven't been able to get the 22k switch to work with any of the firmware . I have done a factory reset but no help. I must have a bug in the receiver, I have 3 different switches that all work fine with my S9 & s10. Unless I'm over looking a setting some where. The only settings i find are on and off for the two dish sources. I may try reloading the firmware again and see what happens.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You aren't cascading multiple 22k switches, are you? That doesn't work unless they are Ecoda brand 22k's

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, Just Single switch. Although I have three. A sadoun and a couple of DMS. None of which will work.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marv, get the Ecoda brand switch, wherever you can find it (amazon??). I had problems with those others you mentioned, with several receivers before the X2. After finally getting the Ecoda-things work much better.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Turbosat, I'll give that a try as soon as I can and let you know what happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast