Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    under database tab

network dvb-s (1st) and connect info (last)

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just opened the editor and compared mode 8 to mode 1.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The little horizontal window under Radio Channel, reads 1/81 in mine. Both in first and last window, so yes they do match.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
    I would edit 1 sat with the receiver itself,then load the file into ezm as a guide
    Might try this weekend and see what happens.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the old versions came with a pdf manual.
    You may try looking at that for the basics
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys Mine are all on mode 1. I can't figure out what the modes are or stand for. Also can't figure out how to manually move all of them to without having to do it one at a time. Any ideas? I've read the pdf. not enough info there...but helpful.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I think the best will be to start all over again. Something went wrong when you did the changes. I have done several changes and never experienced the problem you found. Something I did once and corrupted the file for me was to rename the sats name no the channels. So from that point on I don't usually rename the sats with the editor. What I do is to make all the changes (move, rename including coding with zero ). Load back the modified DB. Once everything is OK then I use the remote control and rename the sat names if needed. Make a Database backup on the box and my USB for future references.

Note:
    I have never play or change anything on the Set Mode section at all
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaineer View Post
    Thanks guys Mine are all on mode 1. I can't figure out what the modes are or stand for. Also can't figure out how to manually move all of them to without having to do it one at a time. Any ideas? I've read the pdf. not enough info there...but helpful.
    I move the sats one at a time,also there are 2 pages you have to move them on not just 1.
    This is the 1st editor that you didn't have to deal with the sharebank,that may be a factor in what you are trying to do.
    or am I being obtuse?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found the problem. The modes on the last page are very important. I loaded the sock channel list, and looked in the mode section. Channels should be in mode 8. also mode1 should have one channel invalid #1, mode 2 same but #2, 3 the same but #3, 4 the same but #4, 5 the same but #5, 6 the same but #6, 7 should have invalid channels 7-17, Mode 8 should start with 18 and be your first channel and go to ?????, mode 9 should have one invalid channel which is numbered one more than the last channel in 8. So if last channel in 8 is 78.....mode 9's channel should be 79.
    Did this and it fixed my problem....don't know how modes got screwed up. But if it happens to someone else...that is how it is fixed.

thanks for all of your help!!!!!

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EZM Tool 2.0.3 does not work for me in either XP or Win 7. In XP I can load a saved database .ssu file and edit it but the changes do not make it into the output file (Save As). The ssu header appears to be saved in the file and the X2 can be upgraded but I get the same list of satellites that came with the X2USDEC application .ssu. When I look at the "Saved As" file (in hex editor) I can see that no satellite info at all has made it into the file. Looking in the Program Files\EZMTool 2.0.3\Temp\db32.mdb file I can see the sat info including my changes. The EZM Editor exits unexpectedly right after you choose "Save As" so I guess that relates to the sat info not being moved from the db32.mdb file to the output file.

In Win 7 almost the same thing happens except the editor locks up after "Save As" where as it just exits in XP.

Sure wish this would work.

DRCars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast