1. Collapse Details
    SAT 110 119 List
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi somebody have rasy list channel with name identified for sat 110W 119W,no guide,no name on my scan X2 :-(,only work on my other sat have the 58W ,125W,thanks for help .

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You won't find anything here to do with those sats. We discuss true FTA only here. For anything to do with 110 or 119 I would suggest calling Dishnet
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all ,i ready identify the channel by myself manual ,wao much more edit .

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry the box is starting....do all the testing and let me know to share!

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 110 ch list eddited by miself with arround 147 ch depurated with working TPīs... if backup file can be posted here let me know.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reymondp View Post
    I have 110 ch list eddited by miself with arround 147 ch depurated with working TPīs... if backup file can be posted here let me know.
    If these are not legitimate fta channels and are encrypted DN channels you are not to post any such files. This site is 100% fta only. Please act accordingly.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reymondp View Post
    Sorry folks, if you have working channels without a sub to dishnet then that is iks which we do not discuss here. As my colleague EC mentioned:

ONLY TRUE FTA!

This thread is closed.