1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The IPTV function still not complete as indicated by,

New:
    1- We add IPTV and we add some channels (This function we still work on it and we will add more in next software)

Still have to know what protocols it will support, i.e., http, rtmp, rtsp, mms, etc., what type of list to use and will we be able to load via usb stick instead of typing with the virtual keyboard.

Tried to load a url by using the virtual keyboard and it was a no go.

2- We add Ping Test in WiFi to check the real connection -----> works
    3- We add Picasa application -----------------> don't use it myself
    4- We add RSS News. -----------------------> works

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you need to do to get IPTV working is connect an ethernet cable to the X2 which has access to the internet.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have mine conected to the internet but cant access anything when I go to IPTV
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iptv is having its hiccups a bit today but still working for me, here's a picture of Jug.Tv:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you do?? Any settings to turn on or what? There is an IPTV section on the Multimedia and there is a IPTV Setting on the setup menu area. Did you work with any of those??

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Straight into IPTV and kept pressing ok. After loading, if a channel doesn't show up then I just go to the next channel. I haven't set anything up at all and my internet connection is with an ethernet bridge adapter.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    all I get is the Loading with round progress bar looking for something but nothing show up

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The IPTV works ok for me. I tried to setup/add one but I had to delete some others as it told me it was full. I did not get it to work on the one I added, but I may not have done it right. I could not reload my back up user data so I am re-scanning again. Not all the IP worked but some of them. I have a pretty good connection 20 to 50 mb so I think that helps.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally I got it to work. Erase everything , did a factory, reload the firmware again and now its working. Screen looks a little stretch. Way to many foreign stations. Couldn't find any English station. World travel but in another languages. I guess we need to find a way to create our own list. Looks to me like the X2 is going to special server where the stations are stored. The first one FoxTV isnt working. I guess X2 will created a list for our zone. I was also able to load my gmail account on Picasa, i can only see my profile picture. RSS news needs to hit the red boton to load the defaults. After that everything is OK. There are 2 additional things I noticed: Once you set the time and date you need to turn off-on the box to load the proper settings, even the time shows correctly when you turn off the box another numbers are display in front that is not the time. Doing a factory reset will erase the internal database backup. On previous versions doing a factory didn't erase it. So make sure you backup your database to an USB before doing a factory. I noticed frequent freezes when editing channels that required a hard reboot

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got it going... When all else fails, reboot, reload and start over. The IPTV settings in the multimedia section is for their (database) storage. Looks like they are using an xml file to store the urls for specific geo areas. This menu might be the place to add a personal database using a usb stick in the future. I tried loading an xml file from the usb stick and keep getting a database full error message.

Notice that by changing the dns server in the networking menu seems to help in speeding up the connection.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast