Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    thanks for the channel list loaded fine

is there any chance of getting Al Jazeera English
    We will keep pushing. Several list have being sent to X2 so they can add the link but so far they haven't.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still having problems with this and the last FW. I change to another channel/sat and I get no video or audio but have good signal quality. I than have to turn off and on or go into antenna settings back out and than I have TV again. IPTV is fun to play with but I would like to have a FW version that works the sat's and good clock stetting so that I can use the recording function. I am vary grateful for all the efforts being made by the X2 team and VIP3R and look forward to seeing what comes next from X2. I will test new FW and report on them, a FW version that is stable with the basic features with working clock would be good to have for day to day use.

I use a DMX741 C/Ku LNB C= 5150 Dis=1 22K OFF Ku 10600 Dis=2 22K on.
    And one last note that I know has been reported, the remote is some what unresponsive.
    One I almost forgot is that some times (more often than not) the X2 does not make my VBox move. If I go to antenna settings and tell it to move to the stored position it will.

Well that's all for now.

Eric

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am still having problems with this and the last FW. I change to another channel/sat and I get no video or audio but have good signal quality. I than have to turn off and on or go into antenna settings back out and than I have TV again."

This happens to me still, even with the new firmware. Example....

If I scan the arc for KU sats from 45 to 116 using my BUD, it will work fine until....

I reassign my switch settings for each KU sat previously scanned to the individual lnb and dish pointing to that particular sat. Then, some of the scanned sats will display video and others will not. Only cure is to rescan using the NEW switch settings. Sometimes rebooting will help cure this glitch, other times not.

I can only surmise that the firmware still has spurious switch settings, because I don't have this problem with my other receivers using the same setup.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011