Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    There you go Carlos, Please download the updated file including release notes...
    Just to see them yelling I posted there just the releases notes will wait for the official release of the file to post it there
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Just to see them yelling I posted there just the releases notes will wait for the official release of the file to post it there
    This file is the official,, they may drop in to LegitFTA if they wish...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I agree Carlos, the problem may be setup or settings for some,, but x2 is willing to look to see if there is indeed an issue.
    I dont understand how they sent out the beta just yesterday and without giving time to feedback they go ahead and do the release. I have experience several freezes on the box using this version that hasnt occured before. Since I saw the media player extension note I hooked my HDD to see if another formats were added to play and the box has re-boot a couple of times. Also I noticed the NO SERVICE sign is not going away and a power reset is required to erase it. I modified one of my oldest X2 and added it a rocket swith by the side for this purpose.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion on the duplicates, knowing that a few SatGuys have bandstacked lnb's, is that those getting duplicate ARE using bandstacked lnb's... Even the MicroHD had that problem at first, and I've heard of other receivers with that issue.

We could clarify that by asking anybody that gets duplicates to elaborate their systems, and see if my supposition is correct.

I may be new here, but I'm not new to fta satellite in general.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The satellite list looks pretty good. I may be able to build a serious channel list now.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many improvements in this new firmware as compared to previous firmwares. Here are some of my observations:
    YouTube Works.
    Weather Forecaster works for the Atlanta, Ga. area.
    The Satellite List has improved
    USALS Settings are stored without issue
    Stored Satellite Limit = 34 Instead of the advertised 64.
    A SINGLE blindscan of AMC 8 at 139W gave me close 500 audio channels.
    AAC audio on 139W appears to work for me.
    The Blindscan does not duplicate channels for me on the satellites that I have tested.

You are going to have complaints about this receiver on other internet forums and this is to be expected. Some of these complaints will be valid while others will be nothing but fantasies. The X² was reported as being an illegal receiver a long time ago by its U.S. competitors. Their attempts to remove the X² from the U.S. market have been unsuccessful because their complaints are not valid. These people would be better off worrying about the problem(s) of their own fta receivers instead of trying to discredit the competition.

Overall, I think the X² is an excellent receiver for Fifty Dollars. The days of the U.S. developers importing fta receivers from China for Ten to Twenty Dollars a piece, then reselling them to us for $125.00 or $145.00 will soon be over. The X² is killing the Cash Cow. EB
    Last edited by el bandido; 06-27-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here I have never had duplicates on my X2s, no matter what firmware I'm using. They must have a wrong setting some where.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scanning both polarities on a bandstacked LNBF will do that... Both polarities are there with one voltage setting, so no need to scan 13v and 18v--just 18v.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same as Gary's post.... No dups so far, no matter which firmware I've used.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had duplicate channels on any of my scans with both my x2 stb. Good to see the time has been addressed and the satellite list is good but I'll need to add the other eastern sats and some positions have changed name as well. The x2 will always be used in my scans but I'll have to rely on other stb for the audio/video info.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast