I finally picked up a working X5 receiver (thanks Viper!) and would like to report my findings with the receiver here. Please feel free to chip in anything you have noticed with yours. I haven't had much time to check out the receiver but am just beginning to find out more about it.

First off using the channel editor I noticed if you delete all channels on a particular bird, it will still list the satellite you are on when it reality it appears to be going back to the All Satellite channel list.

I have noticed some strange things on the blind scan. It could have something to do with my cabling but I have never had another receiver do this. I scanned over 400 channel on 97w where at 99% complete it began to double scan some transponders that were found earlier.

One feature I like is you can turn off the password requirement. This speeds things up a bit.

As far as speed the receiver doesn't seem to be quite as fast as the X2. It seems to lag in between screens a bit.

Haven't been able to lock the 16apsk channels on 95w. I tried on a day where I had 70% quality on another receiver and nothing.

The internet TV function works pretty good. I would like to get a bigger list compiled and try some new feeds.

I tried to download some more games but it said memory full. Not sure if anyone else has tried to get more games or how to free up memory. I would like to be able to download card games like solitaire.

I will hopefully be able to report more early next week. Too much rain fade right now to do much Ku testing.