Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Some issues can be PC related and not editor related, saying that it is a new editor and probably will have bugs I would expect that of any new modified program., file ect.
    It may not be the best editor, but if it works then good for X2..It shows they are trying to support this cheap box.

Any issues people have should explain as best they can in the most detail as possible, saying it don't work won't get anything fixed for the future.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is you are trying to open a file other than Share bank (user base) or the backup all (data base) file , the editor will save many types of files but will only open 2 types the shared user db(user base) and the backup all(data base), if you try to open others it says Number of query values ​​and destination fields aren't the same. if the file is from old version of editor , old ver. of firmware or corrupt it will say the same thing. It will also say the same error if you have made changes to some of the setting in the editor program .I found it works best if you use a serial cable and download from receiver saving as db or shared base.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Channel editors are supposed to be pretty? Have you tried the Ali Editor to see what an ugly editor looks like?

RS232 ports are a very crude but effective way of transferring information. Receivers like the Manhattan RS1933, the MicroHd, and the AZBox Premium Plus do not have a RS232 Serial port connector. These receivers do have pins on the board inside the case to connect a TTL RS232 device. Why? Because when you need to recover a receiver, RS232 is a good way to get it done!
    USB was supposed to make the RS232 connector obsolete, but there are still things you can do with RS232 that cannot be done with USB.

The X² is a fifty dollar receiver. You cannot expect to get a lot for fifty dollars but the X² will blind scan better than the Optixox Raptor, the MicroHD, the Amiko Alien, the AZBox Premium Plus, or the Golden Media TripleX on most satellites. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can do everything accept save an edited satellite/channel list, and frankly the manual is worthless.

Can somebody give me a heads up on that?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hags
    Can you explain what do you want to do to see if I can help??? Do you want to rename, move some channels?? I will put together a step by step instructions for you.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, I've save a db to a memory stick. I save it to my computer, edit it with the program and then I save it. Then when I try to reopen it I get a "Db file does not match .............". After that message I get a "Network total number = 0", and then nothing.

?

The saved file will be open in EZ-Manage but with no info anywhere.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, this is the way I do it and its working fine.

1- Save the database to the USB called X2.ssu
    2- Load the USB to your PC. Open the EZM editor. Open the file from your USB called X2.ssu
    3- Without doing anything go to SAVE AS, choose YES to modify Header. Write X2 Database in the software section. Choose save as Sharebank and save the file as X2 Database.ssu to a folder in your PC.
    4- Without doing anything and while in the EZM editor go to TV CHANNELS. Open the SORT option folder below. Scroll down and choose LOGICAL CHANELS
    5- From here make all the necessary changes- Rename- Move etc etc. NOTE: All channels that you rename need to be change to SERVICE ID 0 (cero). By doing this
    the new name wont be erase after future blindscannings. It will still add the channels at the end of the list but will keep the new name where you placed them.
    6- After finishing all changes save the file (same name you previously save).
    7- Erase from your computer and the USB the previously database file save as X2.ssu
    8- Rename the new saved file called X2 Database.ssu as X2.ssu.
    9- Copy the file to your USB.
    10- Copy the new firmware dated March 30 2013 to your USB too.
    11- Load the USB to you X2 box.
    12- Load the March 30 2013 firmware to the X2 box first
    13- Once it reboots, your box should be clean without channels.
    14- Load the new database X2.ssu via the Upgrade and Backup option.

When it reboots you will have your new database with all your changes in it. Note: Make sure all the rename channels have already choose the correct audio option before doing the database backup

Make an internal database backup on DATABASE BACKUP for future.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna give that try in a few minutes, thanks for the info!!!

Very much appreciated.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have heard if the X7 firmware can be loaded in a X2??? Is there any way to make a dump of the firmware on the X7?? I also see the X7 is gone from everywhere??

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi
    i have problem at the install EZM manege tool:
    after install show error according to (ezm error 1.jpg).
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

after ok that button ---> instal is finish.
    so if want open EZM show new error according to (ezm error 2.jpg).
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

please help me and remove way for that errors.
    tanx
    Last edited by sorkhfam; 04-19-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast