Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Save all your info on a usb before upgrade and then transfer back once your done.

2. Likes sorkhfam liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Save all your info on a usb before upgrade and then transfer back once your done.
    for upgrade from receiver is 3 way :
    1- all back up
    2- application
    3- user database
    after Firmware update to (X2 Premuim HD April 2/13); we can not upgrade my channel list & user favorite from receiver; because after upgrade 1- all back up ---> Firmware return to 25 dec 2012.
    and for upgrade of 2- application & 3- user database ; my receiver not any action & not return my channel list & user favorite.
    Note: i not amator ; i know upgrade , update , frimware , ... ; but i think this problem unknown.
    if you upgrade channel list & user favorite ; please tell me way for your method.
    thank you

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will wait for Carlos to comment on that as he seems to have this receiver down pat. I am not doubting the fact that you are not an amateur, just trying to help. I have updated my x2 once and deleted all sats and channels and started from scratch. I'm sure Carlos will chime in.

5. Likes sorkhfam liked this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, the 2 latest firmware wont accept any previous database. You will need to re-scan all your sats and create a new database. As far as using the new EZM Editor v1.0.7 you will need to use a database created from the latest firmware march 30,2013.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    So once you create a new database with the new firmware will it load and unload the list? Has anyone heard from X2 about this? A new Satellite file from 0w to 139w would be key. I haven't bothered scanning satellites since this change was made because I would rather wait to make a new channel list.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

8. Likes sorkhfam liked this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    So once you create a new database with the new firmware will it load and unload the list? Has anyone heard from X2 about this? A new Satellite file from 0w to 139w would be key. I haven't bothered scanning satellites since this change was made because I would rather wait to make a new channel list.
    Exactly, if you upgrade to the latest firmware and scann your sats you can make a database backup to your USB and it can be open/edit with the latest v1.0.7 EZM editor. You can do changes andload back the database to box. A new sat list was posted from 45W to 139W

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a way to add/edit the sat list with the new editor and keep them in order?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you can create or edit the complete sat list as you wish and in your own order. Once its save it will keep it that way

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just loaded this firmware and it seems I can only have 27 satellites active from the list with channels. Has anyone noticed this?

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    I just loaded this firmware and it seems I can only have 27 satellites active from the list with channels. Has anyone noticed this?
    I think Costa had 32 ok and stopped at that.

They though they had this fixed, I explained the problem and they emailed back today to say they will have it fixed to 64 active sats.

click click b00m

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast