Thread: IceFilms Plugin

1. Collapse Details
    IceFilms Plugin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I was exploring the webapps plugins in the HDMU repositories and came across one called "IceFilms_preview." A bit of searching on the net comes up with icefilms.info, which appears to be an indexing site for movies, TV shows, and music, among other media files stored on various external servers. The plugin only lists movies and TV shows in an easy to navigate alphabetical list.

Upon launch, you choose either Movies or TV Shows, then first letter of the title and then the title. In the TV Shows the next choice is episode name/number. Final choice for both is HD/DVD quality and server.

There is quite a good collection of the latest TV Shows and Movies, although not exhaustive. No need to download a torrent if what you want can be found here.

Some servers work better than others, while some will even crash the box to a pink screen and reboot. But for the money and convenience, that's a minor annoyance if it happens.

If you haven't tried it and you don't have low bandwidth caps, I highly recommend this plugin!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to upgrade my internet speed!
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.