Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just flashed my X2 and I see the pid entry part and the clock and date seem to be spot on. Bummer, no audio or video info- sure hope this is addressed in the next file.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Just flashed my X2 and I see the pid entry part and the clock and date seem to be spot on. Bummer, no audio or video info- sure hope this is addressed in the next file.
    We all like to see that info and should not be hard to add, I just sent a request to have it added as well as AC3, it was requested before as well, let's hope they can add soon.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    pid entry is only to add the pid within a TP. It doesnt scan the channel in ,so it defaults to regular SD video and regular mpeg2 audio. If the pid to be added is SD w/ regular audio is fine but if the pid to be added is H.264 and AC3 audio then it will not work.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent picture quality and blind scan is lightning fast. No issues on Filmon channel on Ses 2 at 87w as with the openbox x5. The sat list is much more complete then before but some are still missing like:

Ses 2 at 87w

Simon Bolivar at 78w

Galaxy 17 at 91w

I have just started rescanning sats so I'm not quite sure yet if any others are missing. The sat list is also all over the place, would be better to see it listed 1 after another from Atlantic to American satellites. I really like this receiver and once the info is added I'm sure to be keeping this as my main c band scanner along with my azbox premium+.
    Last edited by Costactc; 03-08-2013 at 05:03 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed that the clock is quite accurate but the date defaults back to 1971.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    O.K. just loaded mine up. Clock is still way way off, as is date! Lost my Sat list and channels I had scanned in. MAD!! Just spent an hour putting the sat list back in, the channels are going to take much longer since its a slight challenge with a 6 footer, I get 95% of them but it takes some time! Don't know what I did wrong, I even backed up to USB before I switched and tried to reload my backup to find it's default? I backed up my database but it didn't save? Question, what good is 64 DISEqC positions if you can only turn 32 Satellites on from the list? I wouldn't of upgraded but I saw 64 positions and jumped. DOH! Next time I'll ask first and think twice!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBit03 View Post
    O.K. just loaded mine up. Clock is still way way off, as is date! Lost my Sat list and channels I had scanned in. MAD!! Just spent an hour putting the sat list back in, the channels are going to take much longer since its a slight challenge with a 6 footer, I get 95% of them but it takes some time! Don't know what I did wrong, I even backed up to USB before I switched and tried to reload my backup to find it's default? I backed up my database but it didn't save? Question, what good is 64 DISEqC positions if you can only turn 32 Satellites on from the list? I wouldn't of upgraded but I saw 64 positions and jumped. DOH! Next time I'll ask first and think twice!
    I added a big Warning in the first released page of the post.I went thru the same process. Looks like ALL previous database will not work or load with the new release. I thought it was only me since I was running a previous Beta version. In my case which I dont run a motor there isnt much of improve. Pid scan still wont work properly. Like you, I shouldnt update if I know.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually back up all my info but very rarely do I actually transfer it back. I like working with virgin receivers so I'll be sending the bud over to 11w and starting over and creating my own sat list again from scratch for c band. I noticed that the clock also needs some attention, every time you power up you need to adjust it.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the feedback guy's, I passed on all your findings.

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw your post Carlos but I didn't think I was running BETA? It wouldn't be a big deal to just rescan as I have all my positions written down for the V-Box but it takes me some time to scan because with the 6 foot dish I have to enter and adjust some transponders manually and unhook my KU motor and dish. Oh well live and learn! Maybe we can get a Computer based Channel and transponder editing software soon, that would be nice, I know why they send two remotes I'm gonna wear the first one out!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast