Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 or X7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Here's a cut and paste of an email I received regarding the editor for X2 and blind scan on X2 vs X7.

Dear Sir,

iSmart X7 is have better Specification from X2 Premium also the CPU Performance is more better.

The X2 PC Editor will be lunch soon because our engineers still in beta version and once in become ready you will find it in our website.

For iSmart we will lunch the PC Editor for it soon

Regards
    X2

--- Original message ---

1 - Does the X7 have the same sat tuner as the X2, which has faster blind scan?
    2 - Does the X7 have a PC windows editor available that works?
    3 - When are you going to issue a PC editor for the X2 that works with ethernet instead of RS232?

Thank you.

Just ordered an X7 to compare with my X2. Should be interesting. Too bad the shipping takes so long... But hopefully they should release an editor by the time I receive the receiver.
    Last edited by eastof111; 02-25-2013 at 01:33 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to it! Did you get it at Amazon?? I've been thinking of ordering one for a week now! If I didn't want a 4:2:2 box I would of already ordered it. I'm trying to decide if the price and the AZBox drama is worth it!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am supposed to be getting the X7 too.
    IF I was to get an Az Premium Plus, I would buy it directly from China because that is where I believe they moved the production to. The disagreement between the AzBox suppliers has convinced me that none of them know what an AzBox clone is, so I doubt a clone really exists! EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I am supposed to be getting the X7 too.
    IF I was to get an Az Premium Plus, I would buy it directly from China because that is where I believe they moved the production to. The disagreement between the AzBox suppliers has convinced me that none of them know what an AzBox clone is, so I doubt a clone really exists! EB
    Ha, I had considered that while reading all the drama on the web. My thought was that return would be so low, even for a clone, that it wouldn't be worth the effort. If they moved production to China then the possibility of a grey market exists, taking overruns from the same factory and selling them via ebay or whatever for a reduced rate. However, I haven't seen any AzBox products at a reduced rate anywhere so ??????.

From what I read and hear the new owners have stopped production on all products except for the mini.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You beat me to it! Did you get it at Amazon??" Yep, I ordered from Amazon. When I ordered it, it said IN stock. When the confirmation email came in, it said March 20 - April 7 delivery date. Oh well, there will probably be 5 or 6 new models pop up for sale between now and the delivery date.... LOL

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    "You beat me to it! Did you get it at Amazon??" Yep, I ordered from Amazon. When I ordered it, it said IN stock. When the confirmation email came in, it said March 20 - April 7 delivery date. Oh well, there will probably be 5 or 6 new models pop up for sale between now and the delivery date.... LOL
    They are in stock..But the stock is in South Korea.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know if you like the X7 Please! I may just order one before you get it! If I do buy an AZBox I will be getting it straight from China, I could care less if it is a clone or not as long as it works and does 4:2:2! I will not pay 350 bucks for a box that may be the same box I can get for half price from China! Pretty much ANY box is made in China so who cares!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a tracking number for my X7. The estimated arrival time is April5, 2013. It was shipped on 2-28-2013. Apparently they shipped it on the slow boat from China.

"February 28, 2013 01:50:00 PM CHINA PEOPLES REP Shipment received by carrier"

Why is a receiver that is made in Korea being shipped from China?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda interesting! Who knows maybe there producing CLONES in china?? HAHA!
    Chris
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys!

i received my x2 and x7 on march 27 and i requested by dhl and paid the extra $$ its awesome and x7 just received my new firmware and when i get home i ll tested and post you guys the results. I am pretty satisfied already with the money i paid. I tested a IPTV link wow all in one amazing.

the new firmware i received suppose to be android phone controller. Can't wait to get home and tested
    Last edited by cpr43; 03-01-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Remove illegal stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast