1. Collapse Details
    Is the SatAV MicroHD Being Sold Illegally in Europe?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The developer of the MicroHD goes out of his way to complain about illegal fta receivers being sold in the United States because they do not have the correct certification stickers or logos.
    The MicroHD is being sold in Europe and the pictures I have seen of this receiver does not show the CE logo which Europe requires. Does this mean the MicroHD is an illegal citizen in countries that require the CE logo? Maybe the MicroHD actually has the CE logo and I did not see it? EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, if so then, sorta like the pot calling the kettle black...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    like he said on one of his X2 post .... who will like to join forces to let europe knows about it??
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is just another salesman that really doesn't care about the end user or how he makes his money as long as he makes it! There have been numerous requests for 4:2:2 capability and he even said it would only add around $20 to the manufacturing costs per box but still he refuses. WHY NOT ADD IT?? He says there is no demand? REALLY?? Everywhere I go that's all everyone is talking about! If there was an affordable 4:2:2 STB out there that was reliable and had great support, I would own one or two for sure, I would also tell everyone I know about it! Here's an idea, build your cheap $5 ALI Chipset China box that probably has a 90% markup and then build a AFFORDABLE NICE 4:2:2 unit for the people that want it, I guarantee he sells more than what he says he would! He's not a hobbyist and does not care about the hobbyist! Just my opinion!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...