Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Just arrived
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Mailman came a knocking about 1/2 hour ago. My X2 Premium hd just arrived. It came with an hdmi cable, composite cable, wireless adaptor and 2 remotes. The X2 will take the place of my openbox x5 on my c band feed and once I determine which of the 2 I prefer most will remain for c band:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine also came in the mail today! COOL! I didn't get an HDMI cable though.
    BOO.
    Oh well I have plenty.

Trying to get the NA sat file in it with the Jan 5th update.
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to create my own sat lists manually.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH?? I'll try that. Don't know how far I'll get?? This is my first receiver since a Micro Royal 10 years ago! No scans at all! I wish it did have scans it's so easy!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My x2 is fully equipped with a NA sat list.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering if there is a way to see what video input were seeing? I can see the blue hd box when I press info but how would I know if it's 720p or 1080i for example?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there is a way to do that I haven't found it yet. I've been playing with mine for about two weeks now.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Just wondering if there is a way to see what video input were seeing? I can see the blue hd box when I press info but how would I know if it's 720p or 1080i for example?
    I have never seen that info. most of the HD channel indications are incorrect also. Hopefully they can fix this because it is annoying. Scan 97w ku and see how many say hd.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    I have never seen that info. most of the HD channel indications are incorrect also. Hopefully they can fix this because it is annoying. Scan 97w ku and see how many say hd.
    I noticed that yesterday on the Fox channel on tp 3720 on Galaxy 16 as being indicated as sd and my azbox has it as s2/8psk. I like the menu setup and its real fast blind scan but I do hope the video resolution info is addressed. I also noticed that the clock hasn't lost any time since I set it up yesterday.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I noticed that yesterday on the Fox channel on tp 3720 on Galaxy 16 as being indicated as sd and my azbox has it as s2/8psk. I like the menu setup and its real fast blind scan but I do hope the video resolution info is addressed. I also noticed that the clock hasn't lost any time since I set it up yesterday.
    Lets add this request on the request section so Vip3r can send it to Xsat. Also, how did you set the clock ??
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast