Thread: X7 HD PVR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    This new one combines FTA and IPTV . Will be interesting to see how they work each one apart from the other.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's really all about hacking, there not worried about us Legit FTA People we are a really a small percentage, but the hackers are a much larger community. If they release a new box people are all over it! DOES IT WORK, DOES IT WORK? HUH HUH? If its cheap enough a lot of peeps will buy it and try.
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guy's, I was offered distribution of this box a few months ago, It's not X-Square but it is as they say a partner they have in South Korea.

I asked for more details on support and where it would come from and I asked for a sample to see if it was any good but they were not willing to send a sample.

So with neither more info or sample to test as requested I will pass..I don't like to sell anything in the store or even recommend anything unless tested first.

It may well be a good box, but I won't pay them to be a guinea pig to find out either way.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I dont know how long is the chinnese new year party but february is almost gone and we havent heard from them. They havent done anything to the web page which was update or outdate and we cant look for files. In the other hand they're active trying to sell their product all over the net. if they want to keep introducing products they most keep in touch
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like an X2 on steroids.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I thought when I saw it! LOL I really like the front panel display! I may just be the guinea pig on this one?
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12