Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Here a sat list I use which covers 43 to 139 both C and Ku.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valerie is present in the 1-21-2013 firmware. She has been removed in versions after that.

I am having problems getting the receiver to recognize some transponders. At present, my Hypercube will only play 6 channels on c band, 99West. I cannot get channels like Escapes to play, and I cannot get the receiver to recognize the transponder for Escapes. This is just one example of several. i am missing something somewhere, but I can get my other E2 receivers to play Escapes to some degree.

The E2 blind scan would help a bunch right now. I hope this feature is added soon because the receiver was advertised as having it.

The Android side of the receiver looks very promising. I have not had time to look at it much because of the channel issues with E2.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I get home, I'll check Escapes and see how it goes. I only scanned 101 and 97 C bands with the Cube and it scanned and played fine. I'll also check 139. No wonder Valerie disappeared on me. LOL

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scanned 139 C and it stops scanning at 57%.

Had a little more time and scanned 103 C and it pulled in 111 services, played a few on that sat and there were no freezes.

99C scanned in with 103 services and no problems playing Escapes or most other stations.

Just for the heck of it, scanned in Simon Bolivar and it found 12 services and all played fine.

Like I mentioned earlier, I leave the bud most of the time on 101 for MeTV and it has no problems. Same with the side mounted lnb for 97.
    It scans and plays that sat fine also.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Started testing the Android portion of the receiver, but I first had to search the internet to acquire some free programs. The receiver does come with an apps store that you can use for downloading but you have to register and give out personal information.

1 - Installed Avast! Security for protection. It first checked all apps on the receiver then it proceeded to do an update of the definitions via internet. It rechecked the apps after the update and found a clean slate. This is the best rated program compared to the other six majors on the market.

2 - Installed Easy Uninstaller Pro just in case I had to remove some apps. This program made it very simple to remove non-working apps.

Some programs I tested are not compatible with the currently installed Android 2.35. The programs SHOULD be compatible and they do install properly, but for some reason they freeze or are forced to be shut down.

Some of these are:
    Internet Radio 2.03 - great little program - runs really well on the Nexus.
    RadiON 3.01
    AndroZip Pro 4.6

I installed XBMC (for tv shows, movies and IPTV), but the current version is not compatible. Will try Plex and see how that one works out.

I hope they upgrade to a newer version of Android soon.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you load the last Android update? I think the file date was 2-13-2013
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's on the to do list for tomorrow. I have a feeling the STB came with the latest firmware installed. The release notes in the latest update says it's from Nov 3, 2012. But, release notes have been known to be wrong.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "RE: Hypercube_Android_13022013
    La version parece que es la misma, aunque ocupa mas que la anterior.

Yo la he instalado y no veo diferencias, lo unico es que la WIFI no funciona, sin embargo por cable si.

Alguien ha probado la WIFI con esta version de Android?

Un saludo"

This person claims the latest version is the same as the prior except it is smaller in size.
    He installed it and the only difference is the Wifi doesn't work but the ethernet does work.

I haven't tried the Wifi either. I think I'll wait for a newer version.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is this box doing? Haven't heard anything in awhile.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last HDMU E2 release was late last year and Cynextra hasn't released anything new on the Android side since last summer. It's been shelved for a while so that it doesn't hog an output on the four way splitter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast