Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrsurge View Post
    The PDF you attached only applies for the now discontinued Premium HD (non plus) unit and NOT the Premium HD Plus unit
    I was not aware of that , Just what is in production now?

To me a big PLUS would be that you answer members questions, rather than being selective or evasive on what you answer.

We have intelligent members here , they can handle the truth or the lack of it.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I was not aware of that , Just what is in production now?

To me a big PLUS would be that you answer members questions, rather than being selective or evasive on what you answer.

We have intelligent members here , they can handle the truth or the lack of it.
    I believe he follows the old saying "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t".

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think pwrsurge has done pretty good here, all things considered.
    We are going to bring in a Made In China AzBox Premimum Plus and examine it. This is being done because we asked for answers and did not get them. So we will come to our own conclusions and post our findings for all to see.

What really strikes me as being funny here is the production of Premium Plus AzBoxes was stopped in 2011. In March of 2013 we have vendors who are still selling these receivers. Not just one or two vendors either. We have several vendors trying to sell them, and ALL of them deny having clone receivers.
    Why is pwrsurge wasting so much time and resources on a product that has been discontinued for this amount of time? IMO, the stock of Korean made Premium Plus recivers should have been depleted a long time ago.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you actuality tell if a box is made in Korea vs. China? What clues would you look for?
    I've had recent vintage receivers apart such as the Raptor, X2, and Jynxbox. The parts and layout all look the same.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is really hard to tell Pixl. Almost All fta receivers are made from low end electronic parts. Korea usually has better quality and Made in Korea is usually stamped somewhere on the receiver.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would really like to see the outcome of this el bandido, The so called CLONE AzBox Premium Plus HD from China is crazy expensive to me??? I agree the stock of Premium Plus HD's should of run out long long ago considering it is one of few STB's that decode 4:2:2.
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    first thing i want to do is say thank you pwrsurge for trying to answer the ?????? we have, now i have one of the oldest azbox hd premium plus recivers in north america,
    MFG date 2008, it was sold to me by ricks sats in early 2009, i know this reciver inside and out, what it can do and what it cant do, how to fix boot loop with jtag, how to recover
    it stuck loading, my work with the azbox has been copy pasted all over the world for legal use and some not so legal use that i did not want.
    now the PICs you posted that you say are clones are not, i can prove this, so now i will ask, are the recivers you are selling clones and you dont know it or do you, or was the
    first azboxes the ones the copy was made from, if they were why would opensat copy a clone for there newer recivers??????.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iq180 View Post
    now the PICs you posted that you say are clones are not, i can prove this, so now i will ask, are the recivers you are selling clones and you dont know it or do you, or was the
    first azboxes the ones the copy was made from, if they were why would opensat copy a clone for there newer recivers??????.
    All of the AzBox Premium HD Plus units we distributed in the Canadian market were obtained directly from OpenSat Lda. or its sister company DTInnovation both located in Portugal and we have the purchase invoices and serial numbers to prove it. Furthermore, the pics we posted of our authentic unit exactly match the pics that were on the AzBox.com website as late as of October 2012 as per [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Best regards,

PwrSurge
    AzBox Canada
    Last edited by pwrsurge; 03-04-2013 at 01:53 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    well its time for me to clean my azbox hd premium plus, i will do it this weekend, i will take some PICs of the mother board and the case, labels, & the spot where you say the
    2 dimples should be on a true azbox hd premium plus, that my box dont have.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of the AzBox Premium HD Plus units we distributed in the Canadian market were obtained directly from OpenSat Lda. or its sister company DTInnovation both located in Portugal and we have the purchase invoices and serial numbers to prove it. Furthermore, the pics we posted of our authentic unit exactly match the pics that were on the AzBox.com website as late as of October 2012 as per [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Funny how serial numbers can be offered as proof by PwrSurge but not Rick Caylor

[*]Recently, we published a picture showing one of these differences associated with the ventilation holes on the top of the unit. Shortly after this occurred, Rick Caylor posted on his discussion forum admitting that he has been the one supplying these units stating that he purchased these receivers from Opensat. We at AzBox Canada were surprised by this revelation as none of our authentic AzBox Premium HD Plus units have any of these differences, even the ones from our last Premium HD Plus shipment ordered in March of 2012. Up until Rick Caylor's revelation, we had no idea that the units he is currently carrying were physically different than our authentic units nor did we know that he was supplying units to GTA Electronics (aka. Worldwidesatellites). Furthermore, the picture that Rick Caylor had on his website of the AzBox Premium HD Plus before he made his post did NOT show any of these differences and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [*]Based on the above, our claims of AzBox Premium HD Plus clone units were well founded. Please note that using the unit's serial numbers by itself as a means of validation is generally not sufficient in determining if a unit is a clone as the serial numbers of AzBox Premium HD Plus units are sequential so the series can easily be reused.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
    AzBox Canada [/LIST]
    IMO, You need to do better than this. If it is fair for you to use serial numbers as proof then it should be fair for Rick Caylor to use them. He claims to have the same supporting papers as you do! EB

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast