Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The Quality Signal reading does not tell us a whole lot because it is a measure of the satellite signal and the noise. Have you got a receiver that runs Enigma 2 firmware? Most Enigma 2 firmwares will show you the signal to noise ration in db?
    So if I flash my GM Triplex with this file it will show me db?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Mother Nature 1 Lnbf Install 0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just took out all my equipment and was about to hook up my positioner when mother nature started raining on my parade. It's a balmy 5c(40f) as well, may not happen today but I hope this s*** stops soon.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rain finally stopped and the sun is out. Positioner and receiver are all hooked up and ready to go:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. Where is the drink Costa??/

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't removed the scalar ring so we added a round piece of plastic to the throat of then lnb. Signal quality has improved 1-5% on all tp that I had scanned yesterday and we haven't really skewed it yet. My neighbour Lexmark doesn't like the plastic throat so he is modding a more solid piece of wood to put around the throat for better stability:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother nature threw some snow, rain and even a few snow pellets at us so we called it a day. Of the six satellites I had scanned yesterday all had an improvement of about 2-3% with Galaxy 17 coming in 5% stronger. The only sat that got worse was Hispasat for some reason, I thought maybe an eastern thing but Telstar 12 has improved. That's all for today folks. I finally have the proper prime focus lnbf for my dish- more to follow once the weather gets better.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked my ku arc and all is more stronger then before, even Hispasat. This was an awesome investment and I'm sure will help with my future scans. Now about the E2 thingy EB, what do I have to do to get it going. I'll start another thread in the appropriate forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123